Is Spade Going to Be a Daddy?

1/16/2008 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that a 22-year-old Playboy Playmate is claiming that David Spade is the father of her unborn child. Holy Jamie Lynn!

Jillian Grace, Miss March 2005, is alleging that she had a relationship with the comedian, resulting in her becoming pregnant. Grace was discovered by Playboy after posing for test shots on the Howard Stern show.

Spade tells TMZ, "I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility."

Grace could not be reached for comment.

tisa

Iam From WashingtON MISOURI JILL"S HOMETOWN. SHE AND HER FAMILY HAVE BRAGGED THAT SHE HOPED TO LAND RICH STAR! THE ONLY REASON SHE LANDED PLAYBOY IS B/C HEH MOM PIMPED HER ON HOWARD , SHES BANGED EVERYTHING FROM HERE TO HOLLYWOOD, NIE BODY UGLY FACE STUPID DAVID I WONDER IF THEY HAD A HEPC TEST
i

BunnyGirl7

OMG!!! Check her out:

JILLIAN GRACE PLAYBOY PHOTO SHOOT

Darin K.

Why is there just a picture of David Spade at the top of this story? Who wants to see the dork!?!? Let's see the Playmate!

oyea?

something wrong with this playmate's taste

BunnyGirl7

Bella P

Just out of curiosity: how can she be alleging if she isn't available for comment? You have his statement, but no information at all about where or how she has made this allegation. Did she file suit? Ask a judge for a paternity test? Tell her momma? I realize this isn't exactly the pinnacle of journalism, but that just doesn't even make sense.

wasted days and wasted nights

Good comments, Seriously. I agree that while one may not dig this pairing, it is really out of bounds for anyone to call Jillian those names. She got pregnant and we all know about it. Fine, say a cheer for the bun in the oven and let 'em be. And David is at the age where he can start to see over the horizon. Life is a sprint through the neighborhood, all things considered; maybe he has been hankering for a little one and so now he--and she--has one on the way.

Katie

15 year fan of Davids, I think if the baby is his, this will make him grow up a little. He is such a nice guy, and hes getting to the age where it may change him for the better! I also think David would be a very good father, and if not, this kids Grandma will definetely spoil em. Good Luck David!

dixiegirl

Judging from what I have heard about all of this mess, this woman has no idea who the father is. David Spade is someone who loves his freedom and I hope for his sake this baby is not his. I really believe at this point that the only thing she is interested in is his wallet. She does not care about him at all. I really hope this all works out in his favor. He is my favorite celeb and I don't want to see him hurt.

tisa

JILL WAS THE TOWN SLUT HERE IN WASHINGTON MISSOURI IT WAS HER POOR BACKWARD FAMILYS HOPE SHED HOOK A STAR. MABE SHELL TAKE SOME CHILD SUPPORT AND GET HER HORSE MOUTH FIXED.

chery Jormen

David is darling....my girlfriends and I all think he's a hottie...very sexy and cute....love his stand up too. You guys are all jealous of him, that's why you make these crappy comments about our darling David. Good luck to you David...go have a DNA Test when little one is born...ok? David is a really nice person....everything will work out Dave, you'll see. Hang it there budd.

Chery

TRUE FRIENDS IN LA

THAT BITCH NEEDS TO GIVE MY BUDDY"S DOG BACK... YOU DON"T LIVE WITH SOMEONE, SCREW A WORTHLESS CELEBRITY, THEN UP AND LEAVE AND TAKE HIS DOG! SHE BELONGS IN THE MIDWESTERN TRAILER PARK SHE PROBABLY CAME FROM!

Madame X

He is a Dirty Little old man!
He is old enough to be this girls father.
Poor baby (the child not the mother) is going to be 1/2 slut and 1/2 leprechaun!
Shame on you bitch!

misdemeanor

Can anyone spell anymore? Where in the world did you all go to school? "Polly" Shore, Chas? Try "Pauly", please. Sheesh. and Agent 69 . . . . it's "midget", not "miget". And last, but best, from Puff: "Once again a baby is consive from a one night stand." Are you kidding us? Were you serious? "Consive" for "conceived"? People, come on! I just stopped by to see who in the world had slept with David Spade, but my attention was taken away from David immediately by the ignorance on the page. Of course, some people were readable (everyone other than those mentioned - and Angel, you were funny, too). Those mentioned above - people can't even concentrate on your message because of how it's presented. Wow. Use your spell-check, or something.

J

I think it's funny that she's having David Spade's baby when she was in Washington (her home town) over Thanksgiving hooking up with the local doper; the P.D.A. was more than affluent. Two words David Spade: DNA TEST.