That Scientolocrazy Tom Cruise Video

1/16/2008 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Why is Scientology so determined to keep a nine-minute video under wraps? At least that's the question buzzing the blogs. The video, which features a manically laughing Tom Cruise rambling about the wonders of the "religion," was leaked on YouTube this past Monday -- but was quickly removed.

In the bizarre clip (complete with eerie "Mission: Impossible" music), Tom goes on and on about how Scientologists are the "authorities on the mind," and utters inside Scientology lingo -- like "SPs" and "KSW" -- code the Church probably doesn't want non-members to hear.

No comment from the Church.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

yonkers new york

If I see a car accident I should just keep going because only a scientologist can help??? I'll remember that the next time I'm going down the 101 freeway and see his wife in a flipped over car calling for help! I wonder how'd he feel if he met me the next day after I drove on by her accident and I happened to be the only one who did come along but I ignored her and as a result she passed? I guess he would congratulate me on my respect for the scientologists' beliefs, huh? Well I guess I will never know because if I see someone suffering and in need of help I WILL ASSIST IN ANY WAY I CAN, without consideration of their race, beliefs, or religion. I know this goes against your beliefs Mr. Cruise but I would even help you. I guess I'm just insane like that. -A

sardonicus

"I am not a ro-bot.........bleeeep!"

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info

km8187

hey it's february 12....got anything current

kristen

Coo-Ko for Coco puffs

Igor

Tom Cruise is http://www.totallynotcrazy.com - though I guess the Thetans are not.

Mia

coo coo ka choo!

justagirl

Ahahaha. I love that this video is called 'Interview with the Vampire. Too funny.
...also, sad that Tom is too crazpants nowadays to make more cool movies like that one.

Anon

Extremism in any form is frightening

lyleleander

what? religion making someone nuts and stripping away their humanity and
perspective?

get the F#$% OUT!!!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

RUN, KATIE...RUN!!!

Oh' and Carson Daly is still a tool.

writergal

Okay, so you mean to tell me since I'm not a scientologist, if I go past an accident I should just keep going because I can't help anyway! Tom, YOU'RE A FOOL!

Adrienne

I think the muslims and baptist are more scary

ChiTown

What else can be said. What a weird cult, oh, I'm sorry it's a religion. He's #2, so does that mean he's only a heartbeat away from being #1. Scientology has been exposed as being discovered by a quack L Ron Hubbard. All one needs to do it watch the SouthPark episode about Scientology.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments