That Scientolocrazy Tom Cruise Video

1/16/2008 6:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Why is Scientology so determined to keep a nine-minute video under wraps? At least that's the question buzzing the blogs. The video, which features a manically laughing Tom Cruise rambling about the wonders of the "religion," was leaked on YouTube this past Monday -- but was quickly removed.

In the bizarre clip (complete with eerie "Mission: Impossible" music), Tom goes on and on about how Scientologists are the "authorities on the mind," and utters inside Scientology lingo -- like "SPs" and "KSW" -- code the Church probably doesn't want non-members to hear.

No comment from the Church.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

songgirl

C an't
U undertake
L ife's
T rials

The Sovereignty of TMZ Whores

katie is working hard for all that $,

gotta getta life

«When somebody enrolls, consider he or she has joined up for the duration of the universe—never permit an "open-minded" approach. [...] Never let them be half-minded about being Scientologists. [...] We'd rather have you dead than incapable.» — L. Ron Hubbard, "Keeping Scientology Working Series 1", Feb. 1965.

BradM

I still fail to understand what the difference in any religion is. Mormonism was made up 200 years ago. Scientology 50 years ago. Christianity 2000 years ago, 12 god roman and greek systems 4000 years ago. If anyone can tell me what the difference between ANY religion really is, I am listening.

Peter Revere

Funny how close the "SP" mumbo jumbo is to Mormon brainwashing... the other American cult that instructs it's followers to steer clear of potential detractors.. gee whiz, its as if they're afraid the recruits might figure out the truth if they are exposed to too much common sense. Note to Tom: Weren't you paying attention on the "War of the Worlds" set? We humans ALWAYS kick the aliens asss!!!

jaynes*hat

Thankyou for showing this video...Scientology needs to be exposed for the dangerous cult that it is. Tom Cruise is showing his true colors here...This guy goes on tv telling manic depressives and schizophrenics they don't need their medication.......This guy is just too dangerous.

BriEBEcket

OMG, please please please check out the crazy Tom Cruize video I made. It's on my Youtube site. Just search for BriEBecket. PLEASE! PS - I'm cute.

Gia

What $cientology and Cruise is doing is dangerous. They are NOT licensed doctors and they are essentially practicing medicine without a license. "Authorities on the mind". How'd that work out for Lisa McPherson? They had her in a hotel room 24 hours a day for 17 days and the only thing it got her was dead. These nutjobs are DANGEROUS.

Jerry

It seems the church has brought even MORE attention to the video by trying to restrict it. Remember, if they take the video down here, it is still available other places. I think it's on Gawker and also on Webcastr still.

LULU

I tried to log on to the Cruise Crazy video and it jumps to Bruce Willis......is TMZ afraid of the bad old SciFitologists? Come on, let us see the video that we'e been hearing so much about....it can't be any crazier than the appearances on TV that the Thetan has aired recently...........................................CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patty

UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN BRAIN WASHED BY A CULT YOU REALLY ARE LUCKY...AND I HAVE BEEN THERE AND THE PERSON INVOLVED IS NOW DEAD..AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT TOM CRUISE HAS EVERY SIGN, INDICATION OF SOMEONE WHO IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF MIND CONTROL, BRAIN WASHED..JUST BECAUSE HE CAN STILL ACT AND MAKE DOLLARS AT THE BOX OFFICE IT DOESN'T MEAN HE, IN HIS PRIVATE EXISTANCE IS NOT UNDER MIND CONTROL OR BRAIN WASHING. BEEN THERE, KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND THIS GUY HAS ALL THE SYMPTOMS..

JDW

Nowhere in my childhood UFO experience did they mention Tom cruise and Scientology in my future. Quite frankly, I'm OK with that.

fathead

Wasn't L. Ron Hubbard accused of MOLESTING little children?

Maybe this is why none of Cruise's former girlfriends never were willing to aid him by having his child - they were afraid he would pull a good ole "hubbard" and try to sodomize the baby in order to gain the babies "energy".

im pretty sure he probably is a chester molester. hahahahaha

melanie

Nicole Kidman said Tom was "controlling" thats why she left his ass and now Katie is under his spell. Poor thing, I really loved her good girl down to earthiness! I thought she was smarter than that, but who knows if he or the sperm donor scientologist leader is Suri's father?!

Heather

yes people do make fun of scientology, probably more than we should. Their BASIC rules are great. HOWEVER, I am bipolar, so in my case I will give as good as I get. If they can say the people who helped put my life back together (meaning psychiatrists and therapists) are evil i can say the same about them. I am proud of the work I've done to be the person I am today. I hate it that they try to belittle that.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18