Tracey and Eddie Split -- After Two Weeks!

1/16/2008 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roughly two weeks after Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds ceremoniously tied the knot on a tropical island, the two have split!

Murphy's rep issued the following statement to TMZ:

"After much consideration and discussion, we have jointly decided that we will forego having a legal ceremony as it is not necessary to define our relationship further.

While the recent symbolic union in Bora Bora was representative of our deep love, friendship and respect that we have for one another on a spiritual level, we have decided to remain friends."

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

groundhog day

Does anyone know why he got a divorce from Nicole? I mean probably why she got a divorce from him?

Shon Jimenez

I like Eddie Murphy, some of you have some serious claims. I hope you can back them up because it would be a shame to slander someone just because you don't like him. Why ruin someone with a bunch of lies and enuendos without proof. How is he a con artist? Do you have proof of illegal activities that he has been a part of, because being a con artist is representative of committing a crime. Alls I am saying is it is ok to say you don't like someone but it is not ok to call someone a criminal for millions to see without having proof of a crime taking place. Don't just throw words out there. I run a Heavy Metal Online EZine and I am very careful of what I say because in todays society I could be sued very quickly. Click on my name to see my ezine.

Shon Jimenez

lady reader

I thought this was joke from the beginning. What could she possibly want with Eddie Murphy after being with Baby Face?

Rita

Can't believe it took her this long. Who wants an a** hole like Eddie Murphy. Six or seven children by three different women. Don't care how much money this loser has; this is a true male slut.

Baydog

I think he should have kept a lil spice in his life ya know. But I wonder if he is seeing and supporting his baby with spice. I always thought him and Tracy would not last due to Fast Eddie. Ha Ha!

Mary Beth M.

I WOULDN'T GO ACROSS THE STREET TO SEE HIM !!!

Donna

I just hope she didnt' leave Babyface for him!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

....And why is this OUR business???

NET

TRACEY EDMONDS AND EDDIE MURPHY IS TO ASSS....AND EDDIE MURPHY CAN'T DANCE I SEEING HIM TRY TO DANCE IN THAT NIGHT CLUB

Bobp

So much for the "sanctity" of heterosexual marriage. He's still "straight" right? Hard to keep up with these idiots.

jiselle

She is way to good for Eddie anyways. She's gorgeous.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15