Brit Blows $10,000 at Kitson

1/17/2008 6:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had the owner of Kitson and Kitson Men open the store last night, just for her, at 1:30 AM -- and it looks like it was worth it. TMZ has learned that Miss Girl spent more than 10,000 bucks!

Spears walked away from Kitson with a slew of items, including a blue $265 Great China Wall sweatshirt, a $90 bottle of Agent Provocateur perfume, a $475 L.A.M.B. handbag and a $95 Blue Anchor hoodie. TMZ is told she didn't buy anything for her kids or anyone else -- everything was for her, even the shirts at Kitson Men.
What Britney Bought
She's a giver.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

disgusted

SHE'S TRASH !!

rachel

For all she spends on clothes, she still looks like a two dollar hooker from the trailer park.

April Fouels

no wonder they opened up for her at 130am...............

that.is.all

That's chump change for Britney. She was bored. She went shopping. So friggin what.

Some people are rooting for Britney to get better. Some people care what happens to this young woman.

I'm one of those people.

Katerina

"Yea,": says Brit, "I'll do what I always do when I know I am going crazy again! I"ll buy STUFF!!! Maybe this time it will make me feel better."

Or maybe not.

albacor528

Everything is always for HER. Why do stores put up with this behaviour? Money of course. Doesn't Britney EVER stay home? By now, if I lived in "The Summit" area, I'd start a lawsuit to get her the hell out of my area. Like to Mars, perhaps.

54321

Unreal--Sure those Mens Shirts were for Her...SHE is nothing but, a FREAK..BRIT BRAT,is One Self-Absorbed Biatch...
She has Mulit-Personality Disorder or she is just just INTO HERSELF, and MARRIED MEN!!!!

Ima Skank

Slutney, your eventual demise is immenent. We are just waiting to read about it.

Katerina

#4. "She was bored. She went shopping."

It's the other way around. She's boring, so she went shopping.

She's not bright enough to shop by herself.

Rick James

So does she actually want to ever see her kids again? Her behaviour tells me that she couldn't care less that they're gone and it's pretty much ensuring that Federline will keep custody.

Unhinged

Of course it was all for her. It's always, always about her. Selfish b*tch.

ugh

I'm sure the men's stuff was for her new sand man. I hope she goes broker than Michael Jackson is rumored to be.

OHMYGOSH

This type of behavior is a classic sign of BI-POLAR diease!!

Kim

$10,000 sounds like she's on a high, soon she'll be on a low and will lose it again and do something else stupid.
She's out of control and the paps are fueling the fire. The AP is smart to have her obit ready to go, cause sadly she'll probably soon be gone too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments