Christian Brando in ICU

1/18/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christian BrandoTMZ has learned that Christian Brando, the 49-year-old son of actor Marlon, is in bad shape at Hollywood Presbyterian hospital.

Sources tell TMZ that Brando was admitted on Jan. 11 and remains in ICU. The exact nature of his illness is unknown.

Brando was convicted of voluntary manslaughter in the 1990 death of his half-sister's boyfriend, Dag Drollet. Christian got out of prison in 1996.

In 2005, Christian pled guilty to abusing his then-wife. Deborah Presley (who claims she's Elvis' illegitimate daughter).

Story developing ...

Tina Gainer

Well for me I wanted to meet him. I thought he was a great looking guy especially when in his younger days he was rugged and I liked him . I feel bad he did not have a good life and wasn't happy.

Tina Gainer

well terrie brando i wish i could have met you and maybe met christian . I knew someone who knew him but he did not introduce us so i missed out on meeting him and maybe enjoy some laugh and good talk . sorry for me. tina

krgr1428

I'm so tired of all these hateful comments being made by people who didn't even know him. He was a sweet man that made some mistakes, he had his problems, yes, we all do. A lot of people say that if someone was doing something to hurt someone they loved, they'd kill them. A lot of you had probably said it yourselves. Chris actually did it though and despite what that lying cow Debbie said he regretted it.

Anyway, he's been gone a week now...RIP Christian

monkeynoodle

what a bunch of freaky losers! So sad.

Carol

Trash

Party 'till you die!

I don't feel too bad about hoping for a speedy NON-recovery for this murderous, wife abusing douchebag! The world would be a better place without him! Let him rot!

just wondering

...so???...what is wrong with him, find out from ur " sources"...

Merry Christmas

The real story here is Deborah Presley. Did anyone think to match her DNA to Lisa Marie? If they are related, it will show. As for the murderer...[crickets]

Ted

He may have been bent over a few too many times in jail

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

DAMN HE LOOKS OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......................

annanicolestern

Poor guy--such drama in the Brando family! He probably tried to commit suicide...I wish the best for him..his father is one of the worlds greatest actors and one my fav..."STELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......!!!!!!"

peace.

I Love Memphis

Hope he is ok...

Anya

Marlon Brando was one of the most over-rated actors of the 20th century and a bloated ego-driven moron who left behind a tragic legacy of unhappy offspring, drama and death. He never should have had children. What a d@ckhead!

DallasB

I always wondered if it was true Courtney Love was related to Marlon Brando..apparently her mom was his illegitimate child and that would make Courtney the grandchild...makes sense when you think about it!

that.is.all

Marlon Brandon was and will always be a HUGE DOUCHEBAG. Period. And I don't give a rat's azz what's not spelled correct and neiither should you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments