Clown Car of Pussycat Wannabes

1/18/2008 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A flock of hotties piled in and out of Katsuya last night, sounding off "Mickey Mouse Club" style as they jumped into their Hummer limo.

The sexy ladies are all contestants on "PCD: Girlicious," Robin Antin and Geffen Records' CW reality show looking to duplicate the success of the Dolls with a three-girl group. Good to see they know how to carpool!

joeschmoe

not AGAIN!!!

jeezlouise

just stop with the packaged "slutty , girl, pop group. we want real talent - the pcd's suck! and so does the music.

Peacock

Why should they have any money? Their sugar daddies pay for everything. Vapid and inhuman. There is an idea of a PCD; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real PCD: only an entity, something illusory. And though she can hide her cold gaze, and you can shake her hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable... she is simply am not there.

She has all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of her and she doesn't care why. Her nightly moneylust has overflown into her days. She feels broke, on the verge of bankruptcy. I think her mask of sanity is about to slip...along with her panties.

To the Government: Stop growing these bitch-turds. Real women are better in every way!

rudewaitress

DAMN!!! It was the Hooters World Sluts Reunion and nobody invited me!!!

rudewaitress

Oh gee Mr. Prodcucer... I'll do ANYTHING to be in the show. And no, I have nothing against farm animals!!

VS

I think Nicole was the best! She has a voice and can dance! What a shame she left the group. They are just not
that interesting anymore. Except for the T and A. Hope they have good vocals.

Chely

All you bitches are haters!!!!! Your just sitting around with nothing to do, Hum let me look at this clip because I am such a jealous person and I have nothing to do but hate beautiful hot girls. I am exciting about this show. Something intresting to watch. Let see Hot chicks shaking there ass thats sounds good to me. So get a life, stop being a bitch, if you want to dish someone look in the mirror.

Moshe1476

Those woman look beautiful and are probably very talented. I can't wait for the show. Feb 18, 2008 at 9:00pm on he CW.