« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Frontiere Kicks It

1/18/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Rams owner Georgia Frontiere has died in L.A.

Frontiere inherited the Rams when her husband, Carroll Rosenbloom died while swimming. There were unsubstantiated rumors that he drowned in a hot tub with Frontiere.

A St. Louis native, she moved the team there and the team later won a Super Bowl.

A rep for the family tells us that Georgia died at UCLA Medical Center.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Party 'till you die!

I always love when people get all indignant and snooty and then say they are never coming back! Yeah, right! See you here in a few bitching about what a rag TMZ is. Whatever, if you still haven't gotten the clue about what TMZ is like, then you can take a flying leap! TMZ is Digitalized Brutality! If you pansies are so easliy offended, go somewhere else like X17, where they would NEVER show anything the least bit tacky ( like a Bloody Brit, sans her magic absorbent magic carpet or panties). Bu Bye, non-hackers and good riddance!

the picture framer

How about changing the Headline to "Frontiere scores eternal goal"

who cares

18. YA KNOW TMZ...THATS NOT EVEN FUNNY!
DO U THINK THEIR FAMILIES NEED TO READ SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
HOW VERY TACKY!
I THINK EVERTHING ELSE IS FAIR PLAY..BUT, WHEN SOMEONE DIES..PRACTICE SOME DECORUM.

Posted at 7:13PM on Jan 18th 2008 by WTF

WTF in most all cases I would agree that when someone dies we should respect it, but not with this piece of trash. She murdered her husban and stole all his money and screwed his children. The world is better ofdf without this black widow.
Read up on this poor excuse of a human being before you critize the comments. She derserved to have a painful slow death and I hope she rots where she is going.

The Munchkins

Ding Dong the Witch is DEAD!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

areyoukidding

WOW! what's with the headline TMZ??? That's pretty rude!!!

Mack

How about a simple headline that says she "died" "passed away" or something a little more dignant.

roughdaddy

well looks like she crossed her final frontiere to join her beloved husband!

Michelle

TMZ--I agree with #15. A person just died, someone who is loved and important to many people who will miss her, and you say she "kicks it"---you should be ashamed. I think TMZ is in the gutter today, making fun of people on every level. When I have watched the TMZ show--I didn't see perfection in any of the TMZ staff.

lr

I can honesty say don't know anything about this poor woman who died but why does this site continue to be obnoxious and juvenile? Most people come here because you all have the info first and that's what sets you apart but why must you deliver the news or "gossip" in an immature and hurtful way?? Do the people that write this stuff feel good about themselves? God forbid anything bad should happen to the people that work at TMZ and if it does, I most certainly don't think you all would report on it in this way. These kinds of comments are worse than a 14 year old. I sincerely hope that you gain an enormous amount of satisfaction from your jobs. It must make you all feel FAR superior than the rest of us. Bravo!

Judi

To: GEORGE and CARLOS

I wonder if people will say that about you George, when you die?

She was not a mean lady Carlos. She was a kind, generous, thoughtful and a beautiful person. She had a heart of gold

and I'll never forget the friendship we had.

Fran

I didn't think you could top the crude comment about the 2 minute warning but your close with kicking it.

Really i mean that was not only rude, crude and really tasteless but really uncalled for TMZ.

just wondering

.....REAL CLASS TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!...DISGUSTING...MAY THIS LADY REST IN PEACE.

CC

Disgusting title! What is wrong with you people? Have some class.

Joanne

Rest in peace, Georgia, and condolences to her family..

PJ

Not very respectful to say "Kicks It"..maybe whoever wrote that will grow up someday. How would they like it if that was their mothers death headline. I think NOT.