Mary-Kate Unveils Her Face at Sundance!

1/19/2008 10:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mary-Kate Olsen is crafty when it comes to covering her face -- but today, TMZ caught her in a very revealing moment!

The miniature mogul decided snowy Park City, Utah was the appropriate place to let her cheek bones catch some rays.

MTL

FIRST!

that.is.all

I think she dresses on par with Britney, maybe worse. She looks homeless and dirty every time I see her and her sister is almost as bad but not quite.

Just goes to show, money can't buy good taste other then food. She needs to hire a stylist STAT.

MTL

Ha, Ha Princess chick - I was faster than you!!

Adrienne

Why oh why would a girl with such talent and money give away 10 or so years of life for a smoke....

Virginia

I have never been so sick of seeing these two numbskulls in my life. Along with Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, and who ever else hogs the media every minute that I left out. THere are a million girls in this world every bit as cute as these two, Who cares about this?

shirliana

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU HAVE THE PAPPARAZZIS TO PICTURE YOU... YOU LOOK GREAT ..BUT I SEE YOU SMOKING... I HAVE BEEN A SMOKER FOR MANY YEARS AND I WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU, MY FATHER DIED OF LUNG CANCER AND HE WAS APPROX 200 PDS AND BURIED MY DAD AT A WEIGHT OF APPROX 102 LBS.. I AM TRYING TO QUIT SOIF ITS YOUR FIRST ONE...LET IT GO.. REGARDS TO YOUR TWIN SISTER

Kurt from Gurnee

Guess smoking didn't stunt her height. What a shame to look forward to lung cancer, but with her $$$< i am sure she will be able to purchase a new pair!

Adrienne

I think TMZ must have lost a lot of commentors after yesterday, I just found out it's a tween site, so bye all, off to a more socially responsible site like the enquirer, lol

Explicit

This one made me chuckle...

that.is.all

Ogre
What are you talking about? What the heck happened yesterday?

Unhinged

Already, her lungs are probably the color of her jacket. Cough.

MTL

Celebrities look so unattractive smoking cigarettes and drinking.

NOT COOL AT ALL

that.is.all

Hey my Grandma smoked until she was 65 and she's going to be 84 in 2 weeks. And she looks great and is healthy. Not on any meds and walks every day 5 plus miles, never learned to drive a car.

jackschitt

You almost have to show your face if you're going to light up!

DEREK