Britney Has Left the Building

1/21/2008 7:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

And she's off! Britney has now left the deposition -- after nearly two and a half hours of testimony. A new record! Britney's attorneys Sorrell Trope and Tara Scott tell TMZ Brit was "in good spirits" during the proceeding.

TMZ caught the weaved-out former star as she drove off -- followed by her usual pack of paparazzi. Although we've been told they're done for the day, this isn't the end for Britney. We've learned the depo could last at least two days -- so we're expecting her back!

nancy

Good for her. She's had a difficult year, being able to handle the deposition is a good thing.

sassy

#52 I DONT THINK SHE DID.

SHES JUST PLAYING WITH THE MEDIA WITH THAT STUPID ACCENT.

April Fouels

#51, tattoo parlor to change "adnan" to "mad nanny"

GO PACK GO!

W T F ?

10. Now she is off to go get some taco bell, starbucks, cigarettes, blow and a mild STD. Typical full day for her.

Posted at 4:24PM on Jan 21st 2008 by Dr Phil******************************************************************************************

Dr Phil - That is the FUNNIEST LINE, EVER!!!! Thanks for making my day!!! I love it!!!

Adrienne

I'd love to see a copy of the deposition

$

Sounds though like a combo fake southern & fake Afghan low IQ expatriot accent - since I was raised in London.

Next stop in the wacko Brit Brit in fine spirits tour?

Fabulous sunny holiday - back to the career tomorrow!

DIANE T

50. I wonder if she switched to her Texas accent after she got in the building. I wonder why K-fed wanted to have her depo videotaped. I wonder why there had to be 2 witnesses there. I wonder if Britney's been speaking with a British accent for a lot longer than any of us realized.
Posted at 4:48PM on Jan 21st 2008 by Lori B
____________________________________________________________________

Kevin wanted her videotaped because he claims she is sarcastic and demeaning in her replies. The Commish ordered the two observers to report back to him on the “way” she testifies.

blablabla

WOW!!!
Look at all the LUV and positive vibes coming through the posts at the MEREST sign of responsible behavior
Careful kiddies
It takes 4-6 hours to get a really good head off steam on a MELTDOWN!

me

56. JESUS - Can this girl NOT afford to have her hair done, and look somewhat respectable? I mean jesus, we are only talking about her babies for god sakes! I am not a K-Fed fan, but at this point, he wins - case closed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes she shoud look respectable, but HAIR is not the issue!!!!! LMFAO

Lori B

Why did Britney wear the same shirt she wore when she was shopping for pregnancy tests with Adnan? Why is it all ripped up at the top? Why does it appear to be more dirty today then it did when she was shopping? Check it out. Same shirt, same stains...

Now it has more stains...

It's only been 1 week!! It doesn't look like she even washed the damn thing.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

#55 - I think you are right!

samantha

Former star? Please.

Mrs Joe Jackson

I am surprized she hasn't killed herself... I sense it is coming. Or WORSE... she will kill someone on the road.
Maybe she will run down the paps.. {no loss there.}

sassy

IF SHE WENT IN THE COURT HOUSE AND TALKED WITH THE ACCENT I REALLY DONT THINK THEY WOULD LISTEN TO HER.
SHE WOULD BE KICKED OUT OR SOMETHING LOL

SHES MESSING WITH US WHEN IT COMES TO THE ACCENT. SJE LOVES TO PLAY HER GAMES.