Adnan's Wife Files for Separation

1/22/2008 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Adnan Ghalib's wife has filed for legal separation, citing irreconcilable differences.
Read the docs
AzLynn Berry filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court today, asking for legal separation effective January 18. The couple married in December 2003.

Adnan tells TMZ it's not a big deal and calls it "purely procedural." "She's had the papers for a while," he tells us. "This is old." Coincidence that Brit came into his life recently? We think not.

Party 'till you die!

Oh just wait until he drops the Big Bomb on Twit! gYou know this guy's got the 411! I hope he rips Twit a new one!

Gie

She dont want Brit cooties!

April Fouels

roadrunner (brittious stupidious maximous ) told porky pig ( adnonamous geaseballious grotesqueious ) go back to your wife, he said, i can't, she has a real restraining order on me and is divorcing me ( toobaddious no booktourious ).

SamJames

Adnan.......WHO?

JennR

What has this world come to?
Now this guy is a celebrity for hanging around Britney?
Do we really care about what he and his wife are doing?
I mean, this guy is horrible for soaking up every minute in his fifteen minutes of fame, instead of encouraging Britney into a mental hospital and/or rehab

Katy.

brit sure has a thing for taken men.. wtf?

Lety

ha ha! i almost forgot who all these other people were.....

amaaazed

Oh TMZ - keep up the good work. I don't like to have a day go by without my BritBrit fix. The sloooooow trainwreck goes on.

boringday

I hope she takes him to the cleaners for whatever profits he gained from Britney. I don't believe Britney is by any means a victim- I think she was a willing party, but Adnan was still married and his wife was put in the media through no choice of her own. For that, I think his wife deserves something.

Party 'till you die!

staffco 7:14, what a great cartoon of Brit! love it! So appropriate!

Party 'till you die!

Errr... 7:21 staffco, sorry bout that!

Em

Finally, some one who innocently found themselves mixed up in this smelly Brit-mess has some b_lls and some brains! Good for you AzLynn!

moethedog

No one cares!

Carol

And does he lose his green card now?

DIANE T

I think Britney ordered him to get a separation from his wife when she found out he wasn’t separated. All her unanswered phones calls to him where about - did you do what I said?