Brit Wants Therapeutic Visitation

1/22/2008 2:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' lawyers will go to court tomorrow and ask Commissioner Scott Gordon to allow Brit "monitored visitation in a therapeutic setting."

TMZ has learned Brit's family and professionals in her life have been planning a "creative way" to get Britney mental help. As TMZ first reported, Britney has some sort of bipolar disorder. We know the plan is not involuntary commitment -- under the law she's simply not a candidate. It's not voluntarily commitment either -- Brit has refused to do that. The family and professionals have devised a different way of getting her evaluated and hopefully treated.

But there's a rub, which we'll explain in the next post.

The hearing is scheduled for tomorrow at 8:30 AM. Don't know if Brit and K-Fed will show, but it's certainly not out of the question.

Jessica

Show up honey its for the kids. Anything you do from now on should be for the kids. Goodluck sweetie.

hahhhahahahahaa

leave her alone, and let her get the help she needs..........privately!

De

I'm afraid that she will take this as a sign that she can get through the loopholes at any time.

that.is.all

GOOD and I hope she gets this type of visitation. People forget that it's harming these boys being away from their mother. Supervised visition, even strict supervision, is the right thing to do.

my, my, my

Britney's problem is she can go in and out of craziness and then everybody feels sorry for her. Make her a.s.s. agree to some real help before caving in to her.

Paris

You go girl, get the help, visit with you son. Get you life in order.

WAY TO GO BRIT WE LOVE YOU AND SO DO YOUR CHILDREN.

SHOW THE WORLD YOUR THE SAME BRITNEY WITH PROBLEMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, DO IT FOR YOURSELF AND DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN,

AND KICK KEVIN'S BUTT IN COURT, YOUR THE MOM GO FOR IT.

Jessica

Britney and privacy does not go together.......and I totally agree with mamaknows, her kids should be first. Not her paparrazi hook-ups or that osama kid who just gives me a sick feeling.

cee

I'm tired of reading a hundred stories a day on Spears just let us know when she dies

Kelli

Sounds like the family is finally stepping in. In a good way. Hope it works.

ihatethisguy

Come on! If she cared about getting her kids back she'd be seeking treatment or, at the VERY LEAST not driving around flirting with papparazzi.

trinity

If she is willing to to that, then she should be allowed to see them.

VFTW WIB

It's 8:30 AM. We can be sure that Brit won't be there.

that.is.all

I hope she does get supervised visitation because those boys need to see their mother. I'm also concerned she might see this as some sort of set-up to get her committed. And if she didn't see it that way, she will now after TMZ blows the plan to the world.

At any rate, do the right thing Britney for your boys first and yourself as well.

Oh and get well. I don't believe you are bi-polar at all...I think you're majorly depressed and a bit frantic, or alot.

George

I think she's stupid...She knows what she's doing as well.

I wish she'd just go away...Her actions make her the most stupid I've seen out of any mother..Including crack heads.

Hal

Why is the bipolar problem just now showing up? Is this something a person is born with or does it "develop" later in life?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments