Death Accidental

1/22/2008 7:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heath LedgerCops tell TMZ Heath Ledger's death was accidental.

just me

BS! The cops are not telling TMZ anything. Who does TMZ think is stupid enough to believe the cops are talking to TMZ or anyone else in the media while they are still investigating the scene and the body has not yet even been removed? If TMZ is even on the scene, they are down on the street talking to oafish gawkers.

LisaK

They actually have not had time to do all the work to say it was accidental. It just now happened, they first have to do a toxicity test and an autopsy. That will take time. So NO they don't know if it was accidental or not.

the dark one

Ok......So uh was he done filming the new Batman movie cause everone seems to have forgotten to mention this....and i would like to think this is a bit more improtant..... hi mom!

OCD

How about waiting until there's a Medical Examiner's report?

Anything else is rampant speculation. Period.

genny

i feel so sad he so young he had a lot of movies to make and poor baby she will never know her dad
heath must have been very depressed could have been because he was seperated i wish heath
would of talked to some one ,heath you are in heaven with god and the angels

missinghimalready

I hope he didn't do it the way I can be with aspirin. I can't have it near me when i have a headache, because it wont work fast enough and before I know it, I've decided two more wont hurt, through half the bottle.

kurt cobain

i didnt kill myself, and neither did heath :)

Donna

What a dumb f**k. Hello drugs kill. Too much money, not enough sense. Typical Ozzy for ya.

Stephanie

Heath Ledger died of undiagnosed sleep Apnea...Yes, he may have also had anxiety as most would after a failed relationship and a stressful job.

So his maid said she heard him snoring right? That is one of the signs of Apnea (I know, like 85% of men snore but Heath was also not getting sleep, also another sign)

Most people that have Apnea don't know and it's hard for a doctor to diagnose--which is why you have to actually go to a sleep lab and be hooked up to machines and monitored. For the most part your body tells you "hey, I'm not breathing--wake up and take a breath".

Heath was taking medications used to relax and calm...I think he took enough of a dose to keep his body from sensing the need to wake up and take a breath.

bhjournalist

Has anyone thought that maybe the so called masusse may have really been a drug dealer reccomended by the Olsen twin (like Kathy Smith in John Bulushi's case) and that bad drugs were given to Heath? Maybe he took something and keeled over and that's why Olsen was called instead of 911. Just wondering....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4