Judge to Denise -- The Show Can Go On!

1/22/2008 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the judge in the Denise Richards/Charlie Sheen custody battle has ruled Denise can do a reality show with her kids, with certain restrictions.
Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards
Charlie had objected to his kids participating in the show. But, during a closed hearing, we're told the judge gave the green light, however, there were general ground rules. We don't know the nature of those ground rules, but we're told Denise was "very happy."

No comment from Charlie's side.

just_me

Who would want to see a show about her anyway? LOL

McBeadle

So now she is actually more disgusting than Charlie?!
This is comparable to how K-Fed is suddenly the "good parent."

steve

dumb bitch

Junie T.

I think it is terrible that the judge said she could do this. Charlie is their father and he obviously wasn't heard. NOT FAIR! Foul! Appeals!

sickofKate

What a sorry excuse for a mother! The only thing she might be good for is dancing on the poles.

You are all morons

Who would watch that crap anyway? That's what I call a vulture...picking over her friend's ex. Breaking the most steadfast of rules between women friends...never date your friend's ex...never....ever.

Adrienne

If she were being the least bit responsible, she would leave her kids out of it. She is such a slut, but then again so is Charlie, anyway, the girl couldn't carry a show on her own, so bring in the kids as back-up. Next she'll be bitching that her kids are being followed by paps.

househead

Pretty tuff to agree with the kids so young with whats going on between them - I could see the judges side since there are lots of young kids doing the movie deals.

Hate to see if for Charlies sake though. She had given him a ruff time from what i understand.

If they were still togather Charlie more than likely would have loved it for the kids.

FLYONTHESHIT

F U C K I N G TRAMP RETARD.....GOING TO RUIN HER KID'S LIFES AND TAKE EM DOWN WITH HER TRAMP A S S

HER DAYS OF BEING FAMOUS ARE OVER 10YEARS AGO

HER BRIT THE BRAT OTTA PARTY TOGETHER

steve

did this so called, "judge" get their law degree from an internet college?

Lippy

While this woman was holding her daughter, she offered up this response to someone "interviewing her" about relationship advice:

"I’m truly not one to give advice. I'm divorced and I stole my best friend's husband"

Hilarious response Denise! I bet your little daughter thought so too!!!

I'm disgusted by her and have been for some time. She's a talentless hack who lost her minimal good looks a long time ago. I love that she has come to doing reality TV, but I wish she wasn't dragging her kids into it. But she has to, because who would watch a show about her alone?

This woman is so loose that when she sits on a bar stool, she slides right down to the floor.

lmk1979

Denise is a straight up Bitch! Plain and simple

roughdaddy

thats too bad charlie,,. you didnt pick one with any talents...well shes using what little she got upthere...

jemima

terrible with all thats happening you would think these celebs would wanna proctect there kids from following others not so healthy footsteps ,

McAlly

She's Screwin' the judge!!!!!! Must be!