Pardon Our Britney Interruption

1/22/2008 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will show up for tomorrow's custody hearing to fight for visitation with her two boys.

We're told the Sheriff's department has been alerted to her presence.

We'll be live streaming beginning at 7:30 AM PT.

Stay tuned ...

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

Why don't we have at least one (at least) "Britney-Free" Day, where all of the U.S. Photographers and Networks completely ignore her, no news footage, especially the audio, etc. Then all photographers from all other countries, continue to cover her, sleep with her, move people for her. Maybe if we ignore her in the U.S. she'll move ANYWHERE else, where they will attempt to fill her need for hereelf and maybe, just maybe (fingers crossed and one posed) she'll go away!!!

Melissa

Wish eveyone would leave her alone. If they would, she'd probably have the emotional and mental strength to deal with all this and get through it and do what needs to be done for the sake of her boys. Her her a break and BACK OFF!!!

Fame Game

Am I a bad person if I wished it was Britney or Tom Cruise instead? Really though, I sure hope this is a wake up call to BritBrit. And his drug addiction wasn't as public knowledge as hers!!

KASHMIRPAGE

Hey Britney if your listening..why don't you become friends with Courtney Love..she has what your looking for!!!!!!!HA

maren

You should be ashamed of yourselves saying she should have died. Yes she has no talent and needs serious help and someone to tell her no sometimes but to wish death on someone is terribel.

Rah-Rah

This stupid b*tch's problems are so insignificant compared to what's been going on with today's events. Someone died for crying out loud and she's all bent out of shape 'cause she has to go to another depo!! Wah-wah-wah.

ParisNauseatesMe

No, TMZ, I will not pardon you for a Britney interruption. I don't want to hear about her. PERIOD.

The ONLY thing I WOULD like is for her NOT to have any kind of custody of her children. I'm all for making them as safe from this disgusting mother. I can only imagine what a child of hers would grow up to be with a mother like her. Makes me shudder.

lisarey

OMG......how much saturation of her in the media do we need? I have not seen one thing of her in a year that doesn't scream mental idiot.....here is a thought..how about we ignore her? maybe she will go away

Tina

Who cares about this moron? Can't function from one day to the next day ------------- she just needs to fall off the face of the earth.

WEAK ASS BITCH!!!!!

Junie T.

Well, that is entertaining news about Britney. Really puts things in perspective for me when all the rest of the articles are about a young actors death and then you throw in this obviously breaking news. It wouldn't matter if Britney showed up for the next 10 depositions. Until this girl sees a real mental doctor, is diagnosed and is deemed safe to be around her kids....she can just keep on fighting. This is such a ridiculous story.

April Fouels

get it done, got it done, stand by for the next bit of britz future.

April Fouels

like i told the other's, go talk to a dead soldier's wife and kid's.

chincho

GO AND FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT GIRL!!!

Elle

Wait!!!!!!!!!!! She has reportedly reunited with Adnan. They were out together in Malibu as of 5:30 this afternoon. This is great. Now we'll get some real news.

wtfrenchtoast

i agree. i would have rather britney be gone. i didnt even see heaths death coming, britney is on a path to self distruction, get on with it.