Pardon Our Britney Interruption

1/22/2008 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will show up for tomorrow's custody hearing to fight for visitation with her two boys.

We're told the Sheriff's department has been alerted to her presence.

We'll be live streaming beginning at 7:30 AM PT.

Stay tuned ...

Finally

I really hope she does show! As a mom I can only speculate that she has put on this horrible act for some ongodly reason i hope she shows and has served her tantrum long enough!!! i dont care who you are or what your back ground is, they are your kids and they are worth fighting for no matter what!! Good luck Brit on all your long journeys ahead!! I have a cousin who suffers from Bi Polar and if you truly are suffering i hope that you see the light and seek the treatment! it isnt and easy road!

my, my, my

ARREST BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE WORLD SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARREST BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

Twit needs to learn how to ride a motorcycle! Something nice, like a Busa, or a GSXR 1100. A nice crotch rocket with blood resistant seats! don't bother with a helmet, just use those stupid glasses. Besides, how will people know it's YOU! Go to X17 if you are wondering why I am saying this!

stacie

Britney is living proof that money cannot buy class.

I love this guy

I can only hope that the guy with the house on his head will be there.

are you new?

OMG NOT ANOTHER *LIVE STREAMING *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say it isn't so Harvey

Jan

Adan sure was dressed well on ET tonight. Did Britney buy him those clothes?? His attire looks better than anything Britney or KFed wear, ever.

sls

who cares she is a sick person and i could care less.about her big butt.they need to keep the boys away from her.she will have them with her picking up paps...i dont no why heath is gone and she is still here....she will get hers one day.....shes like a bad dream you cant wake up from...

Terry

I agree with others it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if it would have been Britney and the camel jockey that would have been needing a coffins today instead of that young actor. Course I know TMZ and other trash net mags and paps would be crying cause their money shots and sleaze stories would dry up some.

Austin J

i feel bad for her because think about it. she grew up on a disney set, she grew up in the spotlight, and everyones looking at her all the time. if she messes up, even does something slightly wrong its like the world is ending. shes just a person and she was just not ready to handle fame yet when it hit her. i think she just needs time to get her life back together. and many celebrities don't think they're the s!!t. even paris said it was stupid of people to be focusing on her, instead of things like the war.

sls

#120 you go that made my night lol...

DGH

I have one question, if you had 50 plus million in your bank account and two beautiful little boys would YOU BE DRIVING AROUND NIGHTLY IN A PINK WIG AND STOPPING AT MULTIPLE GAS STATIONS?? I THINK NOT, I REALLY THINK I WOULD BE MOST LIKELY TRAVELING SOMEWHERE WITH MY KIDS!!!!!

too sad

she should also

arrive on time

dress appropiately

weara bra and a clean shirt

no sunglasses or gum chewing

speaki n her born with accent

get booked for hit and run for this recent accident

too sad

nobody cares about you any more britney,

you are washed up, especially after the fake interview tonight by adnan the parasite on cbs

divalasvegas

WTF? She suddenly CARES if she gets to see her kids or not?? Guess the psycho b*tch really has a bi-polar disorder, since this seems to be a 180 from her normal attitude towards them.