The Last Photograph of Heath Ledger

1/22/2008 6:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heath Ledger was photographed in London on Saturday on the set of his latest movie, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." The movie, directed by Terry Gilliam, was due to be released next year.
Heath Ledger
He was found dead today in a NYC apartment. He was 28.

barkerboys

dont talk ill about the dead. i will pray for his daughter and family. rest in peace always a great memory when we see the films that he will live on through.

Cachis

I was in complete shock to hear the death of Heath. I keep thinking to myself this could not be, it's just a joke. I'm not a fan but I did see some of his work. I guess the thought that he was so young is the impression of why I didn't believe he died. I mean, you saw this type of end result coming more from Britney's behavior than Heath's. May he rest in peace and My thoughts go out to his family.

Miriam

This is terrible. He was a very talented actor. A very beautiful looking man. God be with his soul. I suggest if you are a real fan lighting a candle and praying for his soul.

For those who are so cruel as to write horrible things, god have mercy on your soul.

Kelli

nice rd.so sad!!

Nelly

Very Sad, but if you choose to take drugs you need to be aware that this is a consequence of those actions.

Kristy

I feel very sad.
The good ones die young.. it doesnt feel like the right saying
but its ment for a time like this..

his happy now!!
i feel so sad,
kristy
xox

Courtney Boggs ~ Ft.Smith, Ar.

This is so sad! he was a great actor and he seemed so kind-hearted... i was a huge fan and all my prayers go out to his family.

JEka

So SAD!!!! RIP ...

Rebecca

I didnt believe the news. I remember the first time I saw his smile on the big screen in ten things i hate about you. He was a terriffic actor, and I am saddened for his loved ones, especially michelle willams and their daughter matilda. she is going ot have to learn how wonderful her father was through others around her. Rest in Peace, and god bless your family. My prayers are with all of them.

mlj1225

RIP Heath...may God be with your family and friends at thsi difficult time.

For those of you who are being nasty about this...maybe you have never experienced the loss of a loved one or quite understand the power of an addiction. Something like this can tear a family and friends to shreds. Maybe one day you will develope some compassion and decency, but I doubt it. Find a church, go to it and start praying for your salvation. Hopefully, you wont have to experience something like this. So sad that you choose to live your life in the dark.....

ledger lover

I am so extremely sad that he is dead. He was the next up and coming jonny depp. Looks like I have to find a new future hubby.

big heath ledger fan

he was a great actor i watched everyting movie show that he was in it surprised me when i turned the tv on and found that he had died i cried my eyes out he was really loved as an actor i know i loved him he was a great great actor he will be truley missed that is for sure

jane

THIS IS SO SAD.....BUT WHATS EVEN SADDER IS THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE SO CRUEL IN A TIME OF SORROW..TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT HEATH LEDGER OR ANY OF THE OTHER FINE ACTORS THAT HAVE LOSS THEIR LIVES, YOU WOULD FEEL VERY DIFFERENT IF IT WAS A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER.... LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS LIKE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE .....GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY AND HIS SPIRIT AND BEAUTIFUL SMILE WILL LIVE FOREVER......

jane

FIRST BRAD RENFRO (IN WHICH I LOVED HIM SO MUCH) AND NOW HEATH LEDGER.....THIS IS SO SAD....SO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE FALLING VICTIM TO SUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD...HE WILL BE MISSED SO MUCH....

jess

Those hateful comments are from attention starved idiots. Karma will get you. Just wait and see.