The Last Photograph of Heath Ledger

1/22/2008 6:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heath Ledger was photographed in London on Saturday on the set of his latest movie, "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." The movie, directed by Terry Gilliam, was due to be released next year.
Heath Ledger
He was found dead today in a NYC apartment. He was 28.

Specailk007

OMG!!! I'm so schocked! The poor guy! My thoughts go out to his daughter who is probably upset and will be for some time. I'm sure his former fiance will be broken up about this too despite their split. I can't see her having any hard feelings for him over their breakup because they shared a special bond with having their daughter.

diana

i'm still in shock

R.I.P

Dale

OMG! I can't stand what some#$%^ say... PLEASE . If you don't care don't bother RIP HEATH

bellacullen

this is etemely sad and unreal to me.............
for those who only care about being first, or just make fun of him:
i pity your RETARDEDESS.and im glad not to be YOU.

Sbyrdie

It's so sad. Rest in peace, Heath

samantha

What a sad day my heart goes out to his baby girl and family god bless them all. The good die young.

R.I.P Heath xx

andiroo,england

To those few narrow minded cold hearted people who have left nasty comments on here learn some respect, rip heath you where a very talented actor and you have left a big void in your industury thoughts go out to your little girl.

thingsiask.com

This is so.. so sad..

VICTORIA SILVA

RIP!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!! SO YOUNG AND SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. WHAT A STUPID THING TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD ESPECIALLY ONE SO LITTLE WHO IS NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND BUT MISS HER DADDY. MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS LITTLE GIRL AND HIS FAMILY HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND PEACE. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND PLEASE KNOW THAT HE WAS LOVED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE. GOD BLESS!!!

tony

guess brokeback muntain wasnt such a good idea afterall. i blame the director and MTV for trying to be more "tolernt " towards homosexuals.

Joanna

this is a real shock..i cried wen i found out... i have suffered a great loss of one my closest family members toward the end of last year and this makes the whole situation for me worse, even tho i never had the honor of meeting Heath, i think he was one of the greatest young actors with such potential...He will be deeply and truely missed..

David

WOAH!

KendraLuv

RIP Heath, you will be missed.

Me

To the "boo hooo, who cares" people - if you don't care than why are you on this page? and taking the time to post a comment? - you are so sad.

April Fouels

jennifer, he may have been great, with a bright future, but, he's no johnny depp, or keanu reeves, or jack nicholson.