Britney Arrives at Court

1/23/2008 1:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Without much fanfare or crazaziness, Britney Spears arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse for this morning's custody hearing.

Brit, K-Fed (still mohawked and wearing a grey suit) and their attorneys are all making their way to the courtroom now for a showdown. We hear the popwreck will make a desperate plea to the judge to be granted visitation with her two young sons.

Video to come!

Stay tuned ...

TrimSpa Baby

Wow, you had us watching the stream forever and she shows up and we didn't get to see it!! Good job TMZ. Hey does TMZ know about Britney's boy Adnan Ghalib, hitting a motorcycle today with Brit in the car?

Cory

#21 - AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! That was great....AHHAHAHAHAH....AHAHAHHA! Poor chick... But hey....she showed up....thats something... ding dang, that was funny....

chrissy

MEDIA SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! wont be happy til she kills herself huh???? WOW THEN WE ARE GONNA ALL SCRACH ARE HEADS AND WONDERR WHY.... LEAVE HER BE ,,,,,,, DAMN....................

madisonavekid

soooooooo over britney go get help!!!

Petite

I think her KIDS SHOULD be allowed to see her (not HER be allowed to see THEM), but not ever be alone with her or at her house.
Those babies need to see thier mother.
It's really bad to seperate babies from thier mother.
(yeah, I know she's psycho)

Jennifer Scott

I'm dying to know what she wore to court today! I wonder if she wore something semi appropriate?!

Nora

Stay strong, Brit. We love you! Too bad I didnt see her entry! Post us a clip!

Kim

And what has she done to prove she is capable of taking care of these two boys? She just seems to be getting worse week by week. I wouldn't trust her with a pet right now, let alone two little boys who can't take care of themselves.
She needs some real help and should not be given any visitation and until she at least makes an attempt to get help for herself.

Where in the hell is this girl's family?

househead

The other site even has a pic - Wow TZM needs new people that can get the job done.

becca

I have been sitting at work doing absolutely nothing that requires me to move so i didnt miss her appearance, and then you dont even get the live version of it!! you SUCK!!

jogo

TMZ's probably looking at another site for the video right now! Lame site, late news.

QUINCYGIRL

I HOPE SHE IS ORDERED TO GET HELP FOR HERSELF BEFORE SHE CAN SEE THE KIDS. I JUST WONDER WHAT GOES THRU THOSE CHILDREN'S MINDS WHEN MOMMY ACTS LIKE SHE HAS NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. THE CHILDREN'S WELFARE SHOULD BE TOP PRIORITY, AND SHE WANTS TO BE A MOTHER, SHE NEEDS HELP WITH HER BEHAVIOR AND LEARN HOW TO BE A MOTHER!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO SAD BECAUSE CHILDREN NEED THEIR MOTHER, BUT NOT A TRAINWRECK FOR A MOTHER.

morpheus

Britney should be given visitation rights......just as soon as she successfully completes 6 months inhouse intense psycotherapy. Keep that wreck away from those inncoent children!

Donn

I very much agree with #33 Where the Hell is her family. I know that she is over age but their are interventions........Does any one else watch those on TV????Help your daughter Mother Lynn or Dad Jamie!!!!!!!!

BJ