Britney Arrives at Court

1/23/2008 1:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Without much fanfare or crazaziness, Britney Spears arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse for this morning's custody hearing.

Brit, K-Fed (still mohawked and wearing a grey suit) and their attorneys are all making their way to the courtroom now for a showdown. We hear the popwreck will make a desperate plea to the judge to be granted visitation with her two young sons.

Video to come!

Stay tuned ...

Destonia

I really hope that the Commissioner continues his hard line with her and refuses to cater to her arrogance and apathy. Her showing up now is too little too late, she's been half assing it for so long when it comes to her kids and it makes me angry to think that she has done nothing to help herself, to show any kind of concern for anyone but herself and how to exploit herself for more attention and she has the nerve to ask the judge to let her see her boys. She needs to pull her head out of her own ass before she can figure out if and when she wants to be a mom to those little ones.. If she were regular ole Britney J. Federline in Kentwood, LA, CPS/the DA would have put her in jail by now or locked her away on meds for a long time. Which is probably what she really needs anyway.

just wondering

....I say Brit will be preggers within a couple of months, quicky wedding the second Adnan is off the hook with wifey #1 and NO PRE-NUP!!!....Brit should just invest in a law firm....cause she will be retaining them for years to come !!

cheryblossom

OMG just cant believe that u guys are having fun looking at her destroy herself!
Can someone JUST HELP HE??HEY MOMMY!!???? Where are u? Shoppin wih brit's money??

becca

hey thanks for letting us know about foxla.com but im confused because they are saying watch for britney here to show up at court and other places are saying she has already made her appearance.... whats really going on??

househead

Next court case I think I will be watching a diffrent live feed, better quality also. Sorry TZM you dropped the ball to many times. Will report what i see though.

AlwaysHungry

I doubt she would do that bogus British accent. I believe she fakes it to get attention which make her more pathetic

d-nyc

i cant believe shes back with that freakin loser...look, she didnt even change her clothes from last nite to go to court...jeez...

tira

Well, well, well. I guess her assistant forgot to call the paps to tell them she'd be showing up at court today, I believe this shows how Britney used the paps on other occasions to get out of something she didn't want to do........

OVERTHEHILLS

She has done NOTHING to show any changes in her behavior!!! She needs to complete the same requirements as any unfit mother to regain visitation. You don't
just decide your're ready to be a mom when it's convienent for you. If you lose your rights it's usually for a good reason and how dare she think that she is above the system! Those boys desereve better than that. They don't have a choice, someone has to protect them. I do hope that she does the right thing and they can all develop a healthy relationship.

lindi

I hope she gets her kids back. federline is taking to much drugs....

BJ

they done a short news brief about her showing up - also have footage of her showing up in a black Navigator and K-Fed in a Land Rover. I guess they never bothered updating

Deb

Would you know it the first time I watched and you froze,never again.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SHE'S TRYING GO HAVE DREADS?? HER HAIR IS NAAAAPPY

too sad

can't stand her "" i am better than thou " look.

Dawn Day

Of course Adnan wants to knock her up! Then he can take that baby from her and be set financially for life like K-Fed is.

DUH!!!!