Fan Tribute at Heath's Daughter's Footprint

1/23/2008 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night, just outside the house where Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams once lived in Brooklyn, a bouquet of flowers was placed next to a concrete imprint of their young daughter's foot.
Heath Ledger
Matilda Ledger is two years old.

Taffy Titz

How maudlin!! And pathetic!!

bluebowser

Such a tragedy this one is.May God Bless Heath and family.

Lisa

how sad,...may he rest in peace!!!

CK

Too sad for words.... a shame and a great loss.

WHY doesn't TMZ take down teh false reports they made yesterday about pills being strewn around the bed, Mary Kate's apt., etc.... Just take the crap down already!

Lio

this whole thing is so tragic...everyone that's normal needs to ignore the crazy comments - those people have no lives and are doing that for shock effect...bless Heath and the family. respect PLEASE!!!

T-Fed

This is so sad, just terrible..

CK

# 1, why is this pathetic? Maudlin, yes, and nice choice of words I guess, but why pathetic?

sully

Anything to get the focus of Zitney

Alaia

Good for the person that put the flowers there. A simple and meaningful tribute.

JACKIE

IT'S JUST SO SAD, AND IT BREAKS MY HEART. MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY & DAUGHTER. HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.

crus

Now, I just let one go in the office again, however, I'm not sure it was only gas!! Now what to do? As for an update, the gas
I passed previously was obnoxious. But, I believe everyone thinks it was Amy, Lisa or Jimmy. Jimmy is about 400lbs and
gets blamed for everything. Sorry, Jimmy, but, sometimes you have to take one for the team. I am not eating chili dogs
at 2 a.m. again.. Now, to the restroom to see the last rip was only gas, pray for me, or its gonna be one long day.

Lio

I agree Taffy Titz...the whole idea of putting the flowers in front of Heath's old apartment is kinda trashy...BUT whoever did that had good intentions and was thinking of his memory - that can't be overlooked...I think where he died is still roped off........? Anyways....God bless Heath....

pthrift

Aww, sad...

w

CK, I completely agree. Out of respect for his family and friends you all should take down the false reports you posted yesterday. Especially since it involves other people, like Mary Kate. Do you really want his daughter one day to go back and read all this madness and false information? It's defamatory and shameful, have a heart and remove it.

Cloe