Britney Breaks Out Another New Accent

1/26/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hola, y'todos! Here comes another personality -- sounds like Asian/Mexican. Britney has been using an English accent for some time now, and as with everything else in her life, she's apparently bored with it. The new and improved accent sounds like a cross between Chinese and Spanish ... it's that ridiculous.

Brit Wongtinez also had a new makeshift bodyguard in the form of an older gentlemen at L'Ermitage Hotel -- who mistook Brit's assistant Carla for a pap -- and manhandled her. Guess his eyes -- and sense -- gave out on him!

Adrienne

Whatever

You know I was thinking the same thing, it's probably a cute length by now, should be at least 6 inches or so, long enough to go natural.

RAZOR

THIS FUVKING WORTHLESS TRAMP HEEDS TO BE LOBOTOMIZED AND LOCKED UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY.

K3VIN

she's playing ya'll like a flute. There is nothing wrong with that girl!

Bev

OMG she said "IT'S FINE!!" Sounded ENGLISH TO ME!!! Get a life!!!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

adrienne
tonight you are going to dream of a giant dirty waeve coming to take you away ha ha

Adrienne

sheisboooooring

Could be, I always thought she shaved her head so they couldn't do a hair strand test, just an outsider opinion though. I imagine they do itch, her weave just makes my head itch just looking at it.

Adrienne

105. adrienne

Posted at 2:02PM on Jan 26th 2008 by sheisboooooring
---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope not, lol

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

K

i love this woman.

i really, really.... do

Adrienne

108. if they wanted to do a strand test there was enough hair left at the hairdresser's and on ebay,she would have taken it with her,i think the weave was just driving her nut's and she jumped in her car and shaved the thing off,i can relate

Posted at 2:07PM on Jan 26th 2008 by sheisboooooring
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is true, I never thought of that

Huh?

I read that when she goes out for the evening (Rite-Aid, gas stations, 7-11), she calls the paps 15 minutes before she leaves and tells them where to find her.

billy

To 98 (self-named "reality):

I watched again. I'm pretty sure she's inside.

Thanks for the thoughtful attempt, though.

Jennie

I think a lot of Brit's actions are all b.s,and just playing with 'y'all",haha
but there are times when I see that she's not all there and confused,I'm the last one to stick up for her,with the custody and well-being of her children and all,but the paparazzi need to back off a bit,crowding her while she's trying to get into her car is a little much,pushing and shoving,all for that million dollar picture,obviously it's a problem.
I'd be a little messed in the head too if I couldn't go anywhere without 50 photogs snapping me each second..like really,how much could a pic of britney getting into her car cost?...obviously people think it is worth more than her life...think people...she has children!..even if she doesn't seem to care about them,think of what those children would go through if they lost their mom to the paparazzi..I'm sure William and Harry could give advice on that!

Missi

111. I cracked up at #39 whatever, comment. Now that's a video I would LOVE to see when the paps call out, "Hey Britney, go home and change your pad, Hey Britney, get some panties". Hey Britney check in to a psych ward".

Posted at 2:15PM on Jan 26th 2008 by LMAO

I think she would have to call them. Because they never take pictures of her leaving her house, you never see her driving out of her gated home. They seem to just show up at the local Shell or Texaco or Starbucks, just in time to tell her what a beautiful, stunning woman she is. Sheesh.

Rebeccadare

I THINK IT IS SO FUNNY ...YOU TMZ GUYS ARE SO LAME..BRIT..USING DIFFERENT ACCENTS..SHE IS SMART..GOT YOU GUYS GOING..I THINK SHE IS COOL..YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! HEY TMZ...SHE HAS THE JOKE ON YOU GUYS..BY THE WAY..I LIVE IN LOUISIANA...WE ARE VERY PROUD OF HER BEING FROM OUR STATE!!!