Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

Jamie

WE BRITNEY FANS NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING BIG TO GET ATTENTION FROM MEDIA...AND TELL PEOPLE TO LEAVE HER ALONE

JuicyGirl

Osama Bin Lufti is a terrorist! Somebody call Homeland Security!

Jamie

ERICA BRITNEY NEEDS REAL LOVE NOT A CUTIE OR A HOTTIE WHO WILL TREAT HER BAD...SHE NEEDS LOVE NOT LOOKS

Jamie

TRUE THAT JUICEGIRL

Tonya

This is just my opinion....and yes, everybody does have one. I think Adnan and Sam are in this thing together to earn a quick buck. Britney is old enough to know better and famous enough that she shouldn't be "hanging" around with just anyone. Why in the world would you date a paparazzi if you were worth millions??? Alot of the early videos that are out from paparazzi you can always catch a glimpse of Adnan snapping his pics of her. I mean, c'mon Britney, wake the hell up! This act with the lame accents that she's putting on is ridiculous and makes her look completely idiotic. How do all these other stars deal with their fame and not let it go to their heads like she has? I just can't understand her way of thinking at the moment...to just keep spiraling out of control knowing that everyone has their eye on her. She chose the lifestyle she has so she should have been prepared to deal with literally giving up her privacy for years to come. I find it hard to feel sorry for her when she could put a stop to all this madness and do what she needs to do to be an active part of her children's life. At this age in their life, they need her. *sigh*

Melanie

I really feel sorry for her. I really do. Her kids are not around. She has so many people telling her what to do. She most likely has some mental problems. She is a train wreck! It is really sad.

mistey

I really think that she would start to recover from all this if she had some kind of privacy, Doesn't anyone feel sorry for her? I do. She asks for a lot of what she gets but she is still human, and she has feelings. I feel bad for her and her kids.

Jamie

PAPARRAZIS R THE ONLY PEOPLE IN HER LIFE.. I UNDERSTAND WHAT UR TRYING TO SAY BUT JUST BECAUSE SHES WORTH MILLIONS DOESNT MEAN SHE HAS TO DATE A MILLIONAIRE SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN LIKE HIM

Pam

Sorry guys...clicked that confirmation at 153...didn't realize I had already posted it.

Debbie/grandmother

Thanks Jamie...I have been critical of Ms. Spears and still am. But I feel that with her mental health issues, which she does have, someone needs to tell her stop and listen. Just STOP for a moment with all of the chaos around her. The people who care about her are the people who she grew up with and those are the people who are in louisiana. The vultures in California don't care about her one bit...only about what they can gain from her. Home is where she can bebin to heal. She doesn't stand a chance in LA.

ShesNuts

Jamie...

The media won't leave the BritWreck alone.. Because her wacko behavior makes news!

The only one that can really help the BriWreck, is the BritWreck herself.. She need to get checked into a Longgggggggggg term inpatient facility.

Party 'till you die!

131. I LOVE ALL, UNCONDITIONALY.

Posted at 1:02AM on Jan 29th 2008 by GOD
...............
Well, maybe not Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, gays, atheists, and the majority of the world that does not believe in the christian fairytales. And there is nothing worse than some nutjob with a god complex preaching his crap on a public forum. And hey 'god' for an all knowing person, you can't spell very well.

As for Twit, she brought this upon herself. Some would call it Karma, but I would call it an eventuality. If you treat all those around you badly and make all the wrong choices, you will pay for it eventually. She is paying for it now. And so what about her seeing someone for an hour. Even if she is prescribed meds and goes into therapy of some sort, it is a process that will take years of severe ups and downs before things start to change. And that still doesn't address the outright changes she would have to make to even facilitate these changes. She is most definitely screwed, but she can only blame herself at this point. Blaming others solves nothing and only keeps her sick and in denial. That's just how it is.

Kelli

SHH! go to sleep, we all love Britney.

Jamie

DEAR PAM I THINK WHAT U SAID IS CORRECT.....SHES TOO STRESSED AND EVERYONE WONT LEAVE HER ALONE...SHES HITTING ROCK BOTTOM.....I AGREE SH HAS NO CONTROL WHAT SO EVER OF HER AND HER LIFE...HER EMOTIONS AND MIXED UP WITH ANGER HAPPINESS AND SADNESS..I UNDERSTAND SHE NEEDS HELP BUT MOSTLY PRIVACY

Tonya

When I said why would you date a paparazzi when you're worth millions, I mean.... most of those guys are fans of some sort or just out for the money...they get paid to sell anything they can dig up on a star....so why in the heck, if you were in her shoes, date someone like that or even consider letting them into your life with everything that's going on already?? Anyone feel me?