Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

Jamie

PARIS I DONT BUY MAGS.....HOW DID SHE WANT TO BE IN THAT POSITIONED..UNLIKE U SHES NOT TRING TO GET ATTENTION...SHE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE

ali

I have 6 phones. Most are the prepay with 1 on the 2 year contract and a house phone.

Jamie

AND I TYPE CAPSLOCK BECAUSE IM PROVING POINTS

weird

Congratulations, Paps. You are now that much closer to achieving your goal of hounding this woman to death. She has been videotaped peeping-Tom style at her dance studio through a window, chased at high speeds endangering her own life and those of everyone else on the road, manipulated by everyone who ever got within reach of her wallet and more. Believe me, I know she loves her some attention. But there are no limits any more; she obviously doesn't even know where to turn now. She's wandering the streets bawling and you're all lapping it right up, trying to stay close enough so that when a tragedy finally takes her life, you're first in line to get the last live pics... or even more disgusting, the first pics after death. (cont'd)

Tonya

Thank you ShesNuts...my thoughts exactly! lol

and proving points??? Who needs you to prove points Jamie, just state your opinion like everyone else and go on...you're like a broken record repeating the same things over, and over, and over........

Jamie

SHES NUTS EXPLAIN WHY U KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT HER WHEN U SAY SHES CRAZY AND NOT WORTHY WHY ARE U STILL HERE TRYING TO PUT HER DOWN PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEY DONT MESS WITHTHEM

Cartman

If she didn't want attention she would stay home and have her cigarettes and Fraps delivered to her house. She is more than wealthy enough to afford ALL the privacy she wants.

But there are no flashbulbs in her lonely house, well, unless Adnan is there. bwahahaha

Debbie/grandmother

Hey Jamie...I am a mother of 2 grown children who now have their own families. We have faced adversity in our lives as a family almost losing their dad in a plane crash some 20 years ago. He almost died and spent a year learning how to walk agian. None of us is immune to adversity. I do believe that if we let it it can make us stronger and better people for it. My husband still loves to fly and we do this together. As a mother and grandmother my instinct as angry as I am with Ms. Spears is to want to put my arms around this young girl and tell her she that she is loved. She can come back. Yes, she has made some huge mistakes and allowed herself to be used by people who don't give a crap about her. She has lost her children and her music. I think that if she can separate herself from those who are using her like, Sam and the paps and go home to a more quiet place she can begin to get better. It won't happen as long as she stays where she is. I do have some issues with her mom but the bottom line is her family is who loves her and knows her better than anyone else. I would like to see her go home.

weird

(cont'd) I used to think your site was hilarious, back in the day when you posted outrageous concert riders and mugshots. What your site, along with other gossip sites and sadly even mainstream media, have degenerated into is a pitiful reflection on our entire society. You're always there, always first on the scene, always in her face, so I ask you... why in the hell haven't YOU done anything to help her? It's not your job? It doesn't make financial sense? I see on your TV show that there are plenty of real, living, breathing human beings employed by your agency. Has not one of you a heart or even a conscience?

Jamie

BY BEEN THERE OKA NOW THAT U PROVED UR PIONT MOVE ON TOO IM HERE TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE UN LIKE U

weird

I promise you that if her life ends as a result of paparazzi hounding, or if her death is exploited in a way such as Princess Di's, you will all be surprised to find yourselves out of jobs when either a) the public revolt is so massive that the peeping-tom, stalkerazzi style photos are boycotted or b) laws are put in place to prevent this type of harassment and stalking.

Jamie

PARIS HOW THE F*** WOULD U LIKE TO BE IN UR HOUSE EVERY F***EN DAY JUST TO AVOID PAPS ITS LIKE BEING IN JAIL ...USE COMMEN SENCE K

weird

BTW, it sucks that you can only leave a few lines at a time.

Party 'till you die!

Debbie /Gm, you are probably around 10-15 years older than I am ( not a big difference anyway), but the older we get, the better life gets if we work to make it so! With age can come wisdom, if you have a kind heart and you obviously do. You are both and old soul and a wise person who is appreciated by many on this forum, including myself. Your family must cherish and deeply love you! I bet you are a fun and interesting person to be around! If there were more people like you in this world, it would be an incredible place of peace and happiness! I don't care if this is not related to the blog. I just thought that you should know that there are people who respect you and what you have to say, even if it is anonymously! Enjoy your life and know that people out there you don't even know think kindly of you! Peace and happiness to you, an anonymous friend.

Jamie