Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

Pam

The topless video is also an example of HPD/histrionic personality disorder. They love being seductive, and are often sexually active with people they hardly know. It's a rush for them. A form of adoration and empowerment. I had a friend that came very close to a recording career in Nashville. The girl had a voice like no other. She had record industry people interested in her. She was histrionic and got involved with drugs. Because histrionics are easily led by others, it is often verrrry dangerous, because they can get involved in so many bad things. Like having a baby with someone they really don't love. Just someone they've latched onto and don't really know that well. Because they NEED the adoration.

Again people. Her Father's Mother committed suicide because she lost a child. I believe her Grandmother was about 31 when it happened.

Jamie

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SHE AINT GOING ANYWHERE BITCHES

Jamie

WE HEARD U ALREADY PAM THANKS FOR THE PRESENTATION

Tonya

LMAO @ the Ron Jeremy video! hahahaha

Party 'till you die!

The biggest wild card in this drama is Lynne Spears. She does have some culpability and questionable child raising practices, to say the least, but she is an unknown and unproven person at this point. After reading the article about how that family is full of dysfunction (OK Mag? Or Blender- I forget), it is easy to see how unstable and tumultuous this whole thing has become and why. I do believe that she escaped from a nasty, abusive alcoholic husband and focused on becoming a stage mother of questionable skills, but what about her part? Obviously there was plenty of fighting and horror being propagated from both sides since fights are rarely one sided in nature. What is not known are her true intentions. Maybe she has grown as a mother herself, but after how the sister's pregnancy was handled, I question this. I also wonder if she suffers from any mental illnesses herself and if she has any substance abuse problems lurking under the radar. She may have good intentions, but it is very possible that she has mixed motivations too. She could be simply out for protecting her best interest while at the same time thinking that she can be looked at as a hero for doing so. Do I think she will be effective? Actually no, but she perhaps has a better chance than anyone else of making change come about. I do doubt some of her motivation, but who really knows at the end of the day except for Lynne herself. But if she is caught being another manipulator like everyone else, she will be burned at the stake mercilessly and rightfully so. None of this will matter unless Brit suddenly finds some humility and that she is not the queen of all she surveys! That is something I seriously doubt since this is deeply ingrained within her psyche. If Brit remains a narcissistic tyrant, she is doomed to fall as all ( ok, most) tyrants do.

weird

Sorry, but all of you haters are a bunch of heartless bastards. I almost lost my marriage and my kids when I had postpartum depression, and it was the most f***ed up time of my life. Depressive illnesses like that really make it impossible for you to make the right decisions and from my own personal experience, I thought that what I was doing was the right thing. In hindsight and from a better state of mind, I kick myself for almost losing everything and acting like an idiot. But hindsight is 20/20. Britney doesn't have that luxury yet because she hasn't been helped! Sure, she flits around carefree as her world crashes down around her... mental illness can do that to a person. Does it make her a horrible person or a terrible mother? NO. It makes anyone in a position to help her culpable for letting things spiral this far down. I am 100% positive that if I had had to deal with the deception, lies, stalking, slander and warped reality Britney deals with every day, I'd be a total loonbag too.

Too bad some of you can't see past the end of your nose to realize that it's not always so black and white.

Jamie

IF UR SO SICK OF ALL OF US GIVING OPINIONS THEN GET THE F*** OUT

Jamie

IF U REALLY WOULD BE TIRED U WOULD MOVE ON WITH UUUUUR LIFE

weird

Kind of a cop-out to post the exact same thing again, but ok... we heard you the first time.

Jamie

YEA OK LEAVE ALREADY

Tonya

I don't think it's a mental illness. I think she's a spoiled brat who has always gotten by on her looks and what little talent she does have. All the sudden, poor lil Brit gets upset because something doesn't go her way and starts showing her ass (moreso than usual) and everybody wants to blame it on mental illness! LOL Always an excuse.....can't anyone just admit she's just an attention whore who is thriving off this stuff?? We're keeping her in the headlines people! Ugh...I can't believe I'm on here posting about the loon myself!

Debbie/grandmother

Wondering... I hear ya. But as a mom who has raised two kids and haved loved them immensely I have made lot's of mistakes. As parents we do. I would like to give Lynne Spears my hope as she comes to LA for her daughter. I too have questioned mom's motives in the past but maybe just maybe she can be the one who might make the difference for her daughter. Let's hope that her mom can pull her away from those who truly don't give a crap about this young lady. I believe her mom can do that if Brittany is willing to listen.

Pam

Jamie...I love you girl for your love for little Britney. But susta' ..my ears are hur'in' with all that yellin' going on. So I must turn in now and say "Goodnight Irene"...it's 2:55am on the east coast here at Sunset Beach, NC. Sleep tight peeps. Sweet Dreams. Say a prayer for Britney's boys ..that they will get their Mommy back in good condition. Amen

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Hey TMZ, you got scooped bigtime. X17 has the entire story, including SLUTney & her "boytoy" driving down the freeway @ 100+mph. You have 1 picture & some comments you could have gotten from someone else. You got your butts handed to you, TMZ. You've given up on reporting the news as it happens & have phoned it in; I'll be looking at X17's website from now on...

Jamie

SHES BEEN THROUGH MORE AND A MISTAKE IS ENOUGH TO GET U DOWN REMIND UR SELF WHEN IT HAPPENS TO U........I SHE WANTED ATTENCION SHE WOULD BE LIKE PARIS