Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

1/29/2008 12:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why, we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him, "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she didn't answer.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the grounds without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

tony

wasnt she going to a phycatris maybe something happened there i hope britney gets better

bored in san jose

what would that self centered pig do if we just all ignored her

bsb fan

jfxonline.com says that Sam Lufti hit Britney

that.is.all

So Adnan contacted TMZ over this. WTF

Tony Leake

She's probably crying because she doesn't know who the father is of her unborn baby!!!!!

Or that her mom is in town... I'd cry to if my mom looked like that.... wait... she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opekoe2001@yahoo.com

>>> Here we go again-- someone's in a LOVETriangle-- an its Gonna BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

robbiefarmer75

I feel bad for her pooch!

LefsaFan

tmz, once again you twist it. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENING AND YOU ARE LYING WHEN YOU SAY ADNAN CALLED YOU. Harvey, go look in the mirror. Do you see the pig???

Ms. Hysterical

Well the helicopter over my house ( Ventura Blvd. & Coldwater Cyn. ) are gone so I guess things have calmed down for now. People around here are very politically connected and complaints have been made about all the helicopters because of her. This chick is so mess up and mentally ill is stopped being interesting a long time ago.

eyeamtym

she is soo hot i love her and her style

eyeamtym

she is soo hot i love her and her style

that.is.all

Oh and how the heck did the pap's get through the gates?...and Adnan couldn't. WHAT.

amy

Brit needs to leave both of these guys behind. She has such crappy people in her life right now. I wish I could just give her a hug! Hang in there girl!

water

This is the way I get my kids back,
Get my kids back,
Get my kids back.

This is the way I get my kids back,
Ooops, "I just hit a parked car, I don't think my skirt is short enough, my extensions looks really fake today, my face is broken out, I should go shopping at 2:00 am"........ Wait what was I singing before? I don't know Sam will know..

ooooh pickles

jfxonline.com is reporting SAM HIT BRITNEY in a screaming match ....

x17 is saying that Sam & Brit had a fight but she denied Adnan access to her compound...

Perez must be scarffing down Mcd's somewhere cuz he's not posted anything ....

But those pixs of here at jfx she seriously looks like she had the s&it beat out of her face! for realzzzz.