Ellen Page's Hasidic Posh Bob

1/28/2008 3:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ellen Page
The adorable and talented 20-year-old It girl showed off her unfortunate 'do at last night's SAG awards -- she should have aborted it.

Leave them a lone

Do you now have to make stuff up to be mean? She's adorable in this pic and just about any pic.

wewearshort-shorts

Well thank goodness that the staffers here at TMZ are not on the Fashion Police! I think her hair is very stylish and it looks great on her!

ellenpaigelooksveryveryhot

She was great in "Hard Candy" and should have won an oscar for that role as a teenage vigilante killer of a paedophile.

getting irritated

She looks adorable, and the "aborted" comment by TMZ is just totally uncalled for.

Cartman

She won't get the TMZ seal of approval until she has a role as a lesbian.

She's looking good to most of us.

Nine2five

This girl is completely adorable and her hair looks great..youthful and edgy. Ellen is an incredible talent and Juno is the best film I have seen in a long time.

getting irritated

If TMZ took the time to check things out before jumping to conclusions, they would know from numerous other pics taken last night that her hair is pulled up in the back, NOT cut in a bob.

Man, you can't even get haircuts right!

roughdaddy

hmmm im joing the elite s.w.a.t. team!!!
wait a minute,,,shes an old bag already

sex with a teenager

boredatwork

Come on guys!!!! That was a horrible remark about aborting! First of all,...she looks fine. I understand that some of the stars ask for negative attention but this girl doesn't deserve that! I love watching TMZ on T.V. AND check the website daily. If you turn to being negative about everyone,........I will stop and go somewhere else for my celebrity news! Leave the inappropriate comments to yourselves!

cricket

Her hair is fine. oh yeah, thats right, if it isn't happy news, it isn't news at all.

ChanelShades

She is absolutely adorable. I see many great films in her future. I abolutely loved her in Juno!

hshsfgfgdf

it was not a bob at all...if you actully watched the arrival footage - you would have see that the rest of her hair was clipped in a low bun on her neck. do your research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

Perfect for an 18 years old that lives in Grandmas basement.

v

you people are disgusting She looks fabulous.

Lisa

Ummm, seriously? I think she looks really cute! I don't quite see your angle here, TMZ. Must be a slow news day in Hollywood...