Britney's Brand New Toy

1/29/2008 9:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is tooling around right now in her new SLK 350 Mercedes Benz, which was delivered just minutes ago to her house in Beverly Hills ... with the top down, of course!

We're told Brit's new ride is a black on black two-seater for which she shelled out, in full, $55,000 cash. Sources close to the deal tell us she picked it out on Saturday, but signed the papers today.

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Morons,Some people have been known to have more than one car,Especially celebs...

Creighton Chun

She should have boughten the spice girls car for sale for 49,000 which is an SLK 55AMG twice as fast as the 350. Dumbass

just asking

hey britney, you need to take that car and drive it back to the mental hospital or you'll end up being taken out of it in a body bag

AlwaysHungry

Too much time on her hands

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

I thought that little picture in the lower left was Micheal Jackson. I thought he may have driven it to her house - HEEEE-HEEEE

NotAgain

Crazy people should not be wealthy!

TMZ is full of it

From my experience with this illness - over-spending is part of it. It's got to be really hard when you have no limits. I can't even imagine. I do know that her mother probably went with her because when you are trying to get someone help you need to placate them in any way you can until you can get them to agree to treatment - and in the state that I think she's in - THAT IS HARDER THAN HELL.

scj

Hey I have a SL500 had a slk 320 and I have 2 boys, When I am not with them there is nothing wrong in a little fun by the way dad has a porsche, doe's that make us bad parents. Leave her alone she' has no more than any other young mother with a couple of kids. Go Brit...If you didn't have money and your name was not Britney Spears no one would give a damn.
Suzanne

Anyone

Ooh!! Pretty! This is the first bit of good taste I've seen her display. That is one gorgeous car.

jbird

Contract may be null and void if the purchase was made in a manic state of her illness...

hlkjhlkj

There is no chance in hell she will get her kids back, it's not going to happen She has yet to hit rock bottom... when she does,nuch like Anna Nicole, she will be dead.

Amy Silverman

Dumbazz whore-it will be trashed in a day and her stink will always be on it-YUCK-loser-2 2 seater -she never wants those cute kids back-huh?

April Fouels

SHE WANTED THE WARRANTY, SHE HAD THE HIGH PERFORMANCE CHIP INSTALLED, IF ANYONE, OTHER THAN A CERTIFIED MERCEDES MECHANIC TOUCHES IT, THE WARRANTY IS VOID, SPICEMOBILE HAS A VOIDED WARRANTY.

the grandma

That's the stupidest thing she's done so far. My daughter had one (empty nest) and sold it there's hardly room for groceries guess she don't plan on having her 2 boys back.

JayT

Nothin' like a little retail therapy, y'all!