Brit's Bits Come Out to Play

1/29/2008 7:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears went on another post-intervention shopping spree today -- barely covering her lady parts in a sheer white top.

TMZ caught her and Sam, no mama Lynne in sight, at the Century City's J. Crew this afternoon, where she purchased a new Weaveguard©. What she needed was a new shirt! Our photog kept asking about her time with her mother, Britney said nothing.

Dawn Day

OMG.

Britney it appears you are hopeless. Can you imagine what her family is going through?

Just us commoners don't know what to think any more. First we feel sorry for her, then we are appalled, then concerned again, then shocked, maybe feel sorry again....I know I give up!

She's done, ruined, history. What a shame, she had such promise at one time. And who is suffering the most???

HER innocent CHILDREN.

I love it!

I can see it now...She's so not going to let anyone help her. Does she not remember that her next court date is February 4 just a couple of days away? She's done nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to help her case, mental health, noting. This is what makes me NOT feel sorry for her ass.

that.is.all

I love you Britney.

Why?

Her hair is starting to look like Rob Zombie’s hair! Get a DAMN BRA!!!!!!!

Jamie

She reminds me of what Elvis looked like. Not the young, cool, hip Elvis - the Elvis that was all bloated and nuts. The glasses It must be the glasses.

Valgal

I agree , she took off her jacket so she could show- off her tummy roll

sherricheu

I love TT's comment,,,"I just want to slap Britney!" I agree...TT, she needs a damn good SLAP!!!!

tony

comeon britney i know u can do it
im rooting for u to get better

Just Me2

Britney, you should have purchased some ear muffs to cover that freaking receding hairline that makes you look like
Mr. Potato Head!!!

Valgal

she doesnt need to worry about THAT hair she needs to worry about that fat tummy. Instead of playing dress up all day, Brit needs to go to the gym!!

hateher

I start to feel soory for her,then remember the kids and get mad at her for not letting her Mom help her,then realize she is totally out of it and you can't blame her ,then see her take her jacket off in JANUARY and JUST before she gets in the car so the paps can get a good shot of her,so I'm mad again because she's slutty,then I realize that if she knew how ugly and stupid this outfit looks she wouldn't want anyone to see it,so she's completely out of touch with reality,---sorry for her again----OMG this is more addictive than Survivor.

Just The Opposite...A Bright Future Ahead

Barf!!!

Jeri

when you play video Dr 90210 keeps coming on!!

Happy To Be Me

This will be my last post on Britney, after this, I hope she just gets it over with quickly. There is no hope for her, and until she kills herself, she'll continue to play with our minds. I still see a car accident with her in it. I just hope Sam and Adnan are with her when it happens, and when that happens, I'll say, "Oh well, now that was a waste of a darn good car."

Allred Tree

She took off her jacket on purpose so HER HIDEOUS BOOBS can be seen in this UGLY TOP! Britney should pay anyone so unfortunate as to see her pictures.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments