Do Three New Kids

a Reunion Make?

1/29/2008 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't mistake the blur of these photos for an illusion -- New Kids on the Block are back!

0129_nkotb_1-1
After on again/off again rumors that NKOTB would be hangin' tough once more, TMZ caught Donnie, Joey and Jordan hangin' with a fan in the ATL airport while on their way to boy band mecca Orlando -- where our sources say they're working on some new music.
New Kids on the Block
NKOTB -- we'll be loving you forever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kendra

Holy Crap! I love them and can't wait.

WANT2BMRSJAIMEKNIGHT

WOW!!!! I LOVED THESE GUYS BACK IN THE DAY. I STILL THINK JORDAN IS THE BEST LOOKING.HE WAS MY FAVORITE. I WOULD BE AT THAT TOUR IN A SECOND. ITS WEIRD KNOWING THEY ARE FROM THE SAME CITY AS ME (BOSTON). IM SURE IF THEY GET TOGETHER THEY WILL DO SOMETHING IN OUR HOMETOWN.......I'LL B WAITING.........

elisabeteJRK

hello from brasil, wellcome back guys love you all, zilion kisses

cORI

yOU GO BOYS...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY 30 SOMETHINGS WILL BE LINING UP TO BUY TICKETS FROM THEIR FAVE BAND OF THE LATE 80'S....PLEASE...i HEAR CHA-CHING.......I LOVED NKOTB! JOEY, I'M ALL YOURS!!! LOL!!
NKOTB FAN ALWAYS-CORIANN

I'll Be Loving You Forever

I wish them all best of luck. They are amazing and have been such a big part of so many people's lives. I can't wait to see what happens!

I'll Be Loving You Forever

I love their new song on their website!!!

Ava

Thank god, I thought I would never get a chance to see a New Kids concert again. Damn my mother for denying me! I'm so excited!!! :P

Eileen

I will be in my glory if they come back! I LOVE the teaser music on their official website! To all the people who called htem homos, well gee, I guess you're the same haters that were around in high school who never grew up! No on ecan kill my joy, as long as the guys get together and make great music again! I have already told my fiance that come hell or high water, if they go on tour he is so taking me, and they BETTER be front row seats!!! I've gon eto tons of Hip Hop concerts with him , so he has to go to the NKOTB concert with me!!! I LOVE JONATHAN!!!!! NKOTP ROCKS!!!

From,
Eileen

Tashi

I'm thrilled that there are so many other blockheads out there! I've been smiling since I heard the news, and all the nay sayers just make me smile even more! Anyways, count me in! How often do you get a chance to let your inner pre-teen hang out? Obviously, NKOTB have a very loyal fan base, after what, 16, 17 years, here we are, just waiting for them to say the word and we'll be there. Jordan was my favorite, I met him during his solo club tour 2 or 3 years ago. That was awesome and it was just a small venue, I can't imagine seeing them on the big stage again! "See the girls with the curls in their hair, the buttons and the pins and the loud fanfares, tonight, tonight!"

kkr

I so don't care what anyone says ..... I love & adore ya NKOTB!

I'm so excited!

"I'll be loving you forever"!

kkr

& shut the hell up haters ... you all grew up too. You just wish anyone cared like this. LMAO!

TMD

Everytime I try to access nkotb.com it tells me I have to install flash player. I already have flash player installed, am I doing something wrong?? I would love to see the site....17 years ago there wasn't a website...

Alimaj

I want Danny Wood. I'll let all of them run a train on me. I want them back. I love NKOTB forever!

I will be loving you.....FOREVER

Come on people, senior citizens tour....this makes me feel old. I loved them way back when, and I can't lie after hearing a piece of the ballad on their website still brings tears to my eyes. I can't wait to relive the good ole days, and if the guys come anywhere close I will see them.

kkr

TMD - I have the same prob with accessing the website.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments