Lutfi to Britney's Family: You Don't Fit In!

1/29/2008 7:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Lutfi called Harvey Levin a few minutes ago, Britney by his side, and railed about the story we posted that Brit's family believes Lutfi is poison.

Lutfi said there was no intervention last night, but then said Britney's family "barged in." For the record, the family is staging an intervention and Lutfi has been kept in the dark.

Lutfi said of the family, "They have an agenda. Their agenda is jealously because they don't fit in. I do. They see her three times a year."

Britney was by the phone during Lutfi's conversation with Levin. Lutfi claimed he did not force Britney to buy a car, asking Brit, "Did I force you to buy a car." In a heavy southern accent she responded, "No." He continued, "Do I ever bug you." She replied, "We argue."

Lutfi said Britney's mom is fine with him -- it's her dad who's a problem. Family sources tell TMZ that's baloney -- both Lynne and Jamie "are on the same page," feeling like Sam is a "megalomaniac" who is motivated by "evil."

Stay tuned ...

kfedsucks

sam IS poison! who is this dude anyway? he's so nasty- like a howard stern or something. he's trying to keep her from her family? what right does he have? NONE! he has brainwashed her just like all the other people in her life! sam needs to back off and let her PARENTS WHO RAISED HER take care of her! he's just using her for money and attention. britney needs to get away from all these horrible people around her!

DesertChildAZ

I never thought I'd say this but this girl needs Scientology. The only positive thing about Scientology is it's understanding of the need to rid oneself of negative forces around you. (I researched this cult a while back and I think they're all nuts but I vaguely recall appreciating this aspect of their teachings.) I remember thinking Courtney Love could use it too.

SaveBrit

Dude. Sam. Just stop. The family does NOT fit in?!? Puhlease.

They may not be the perfect family.

But you, sir, are scary. You're a user. You're an enabler. And what the f*&^ did you do to your poor old roomie, Danny Haines. That Blender article said, "Haines says Lutfi wanted to know everything about him—­every secret, every problem—and Haines complied." And went further, saying "To Haines’s fractured ego, Lutfi’s social skills and emotional intelligence were magnetic. He encouraged Haines to “stand up for myself” and at the same time worked to become indispensable to him. Lutfi ingratiated himself with Haines’s family, acting as a go-between and informal counselor." When it all went to hell, Sam was a gem -- "When Haines finally cut the cord, Lutfi humiliated him. He ­e-mailed naked photographs of Haines to his family, friends, colleagues and employer. Then he texted and called incessantly, telling Haines he hoped his sister would be “raped to death,” according to the restraining order. In an e-mail about Haines’s mother (“that Mormon bitch”), Lufti wrote, “I hope Satan devours her flesh and bones,” and said he looked forward to the day when he would “piss on [her] burial.”

I hope Britney gets away from him. And fast. History is certainly repeating itself here. Sam saying the family doesn't fit in?? Sure sounds like he's making himself indispensable to Britney and in a weird, twisted away, he's encouraging her to "stand up for herself." But that standing up has NOTHING to do with Britney and her welfare. It's all about Sam. And it always will be when you're with a sociopath.

I don't know Britney. But I hate to see someone, anyone go through the kind of pain and turmoil that she's facing.

My heart goes out to you Britney. Find a good therapist. Talk to them, let it all out and work to find that strength that will let you heal and let you be a Mom again. You need someone on your team, someone who will tell you the truth and who will be your champion without manipulation.

Lori

Sam Lufti has no life and he just loves playing the hero to Brittney! He needs to get a real job. And stop sponging off of her and her success. It funny how she started acting like this ever since he came into her life.

jpeezy

Girl - Didn't you watch Oprah today?!?! This guy is RED FLAG CITY. Anytime some dude wants to get between you and your family, he's NOT looking out for your best interests!!!!!!!! This is common knowledge. If he was REALLY only trying to help you, he'd want to see you and your family have a good relationship. He'd want you to be happy!!!!! GET AWAY FROM LUFTI NOW!!!!!!!!

redbird

it really is hard to tell who is what and the how all this info gets out, but honestly i really believe, britney is lost as a goose accept for the little girl pranks she has pulled while in denial about everything, as to alot of what is really going on behind the scences around her lately. i have said this before too, usually drug tests are for certain types, and there are so many, that could alter a person's mind frame if given and taken knowiingly or unknowingly, and if you are trusting and believing in someone b/c you can not really deal with the reailities going on anymore, it is easy for predators to take over in a matter of speaking someones life and control to a large degree.

praying lynn and father are smart, wise, steadfast in helping their daughter no matter what it takes.

J

As a father I find this whole situation troubling. I realize she's an adult and she's brought a lot of this on herself, but honest to God if my daughter, whom I would die for, was in this state of mind and being devoured by vultures such as these douche bags, I would absolutely push my way in. Now I know some would disagree with me here and maybe it's just the Sicilian blood coursing through my veins, but I would slap the tangy piss out of these boy's (they're not men) and save my family. Britney is in dire straits here people. She needs help. I'm not a fan of hers, but it's disgusting to watch someone unravel and do nothing. She's either going to hurt herself or someone else. Somebody needs to step up and be the leader even if it costs them everything. Stop acting like pathetic sheep.

knoxvegas

No man who has your best interest at heart will tell you to turn your back on your family, ever...never.

from Canada

Sam sounds like another Howard K. Stern. He keeps his meal ticket Britney (Anna Nicole) isolated from her family, drugged up and confused into thinking that they are bad. Brit's family loves obviously loves her -- its Sam who wants Brits $$$. Its Adnan who wants to make money off Brit too.

I can't believe Sam and Brit log onto TMZ. I hope they read the Blogs. Maybe Brit will believe us bloggers and take our advice to get rid of Adnan and Sam.

Hire a real manager, publicist, personal assistant, stylist, nanny, body guard, driver, personal trainer and chef. Quit giving these jobs to any old pap or acquaintance like Sam or Adnan who asks for the job and are not professionals. These idiots are just destroying your image, health and career Britney!

cindy

The last thing she needs is to be alone, my god! You don't even understand what is like to go through something like this! As a mother, not having your children with you is the worse thing that can happen. It can cause unbeliveable metal torcher. She is just trying to get away from the pain. The pain comes everytime she enters the court house, and it is so awful. It is just so overwhelming. With everything she misses makes the next that much more danting. I have been there. Once you take the leap into what you feel will crush you, gets you back on track. It is a hard leap to make, but nessisary.

Yeah Right

Stick - Chris:

You're both dumb-asses. Lufti is not MEXICAN... He's a middle eastern. Dumb ass! Dumb ass! DuMb AsS!!!!!!!!!

Stick- the name is very appropriate!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

BRITTANY SHOULD GO TO REHAB OUT OF STATE ................

MAKE SURE SHE'S ON THE RIGHT MEDS IF THAT'S THE CASE .

DO THE RIGHT THING ......BECAUSE IT'S EASY FOR HER TO

GO BACK TO HER OLD REVOLVING PROBLEMS ..........

STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO'S TAKING ADVANTAGE

OF HER .............

SHE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO GET HER CHILDREN , BUT THAT

COULD BE MONTHS OR A YEAR AWAY ..........

BEST FOR HER TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF FIRST ..........

h20

Has anyone checked Lufti's mental health lately? The comments he made are very similar to an abusive/possessive boyfriend rather than a manager. Meal ticket indeed

barbieq

"AND THE RUN AWAY TRAINS CARREEN CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THEIR INEVITABLE CATASTROPHIC COLLISION. PASSENGERS ON BOTH TRAINS ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF THE IMPENDING DISASTER. STAY TUNED..."

Kelly

Lufti is the Devil. He needs to be re-adjusted.