Matt Dillon: Get the F*** Outta Here!

1/29/2008 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The rain in L.A. must take away Matt Dillon's joy!

The cranky actor was definitely was not in a talkative or friendly mood this weekend. Lorriane Bracco of "The Sopranos" laughs when TMZ cameras tell her she should counsel Britney and Donald Sutherland stays mum about son Kiefer. Quincy Jones and Alan Thicke pal around and Diddy strolls the streets in the NYC.

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

Former Jamie Foxx Fan

sable

Adnan should stay out of it!!! He's in it for the money, fame and story!! He is one sick person himself!! If the family is smart, they would get rid of him!!! And they should!!

Gia

Geez what happened to you Matt? I remember when you used to date one of my friends. I think she met you thru her friend who was a nanny from England and dating your buddy.

Get yourself together. You were so cute and talented. We're all getting older but we don't need to fall apart.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

I wathed the video clip and did NOT hear Matt Dillon tell your photogs to get the f**k out of here. I guess when any celeb doesn't respond or ignores your photogs you'll print that they told you to f**k off. Why make up stories TMZ. Why not just tell it like it is. The celebs ignore your paparrazi like the plague because you're a bs and gossip mill!

Silly Lilly

Hmmm... I dont think he said that... I think he IGNORED you .... which ya know, maybe he is all pissy cause he really has not done any substantial work.... who knows he definitely got strange as he got older but maybe he feels like why are you even taking my picture I am not in anything???? Why were you taking his picture? I dont get it. Is it like, ANY celeb will do?

blablabla

Do you paps not realize you're second-class citizens???
Why WOULD anyone other than a no-talent ASS-licker WANT to talk to you.
Bleahhh! Bleahhh!

cindylove

Great ! I'm looking for someone who's honest, caring and
responsible. I'm not into games. So if you're interested, please
click me name and at that url!

Jessica Sierra

WHAT A TARD

Michelle

#7--Cindylove---there are dating websites out there if you are so desperate you are advertising on TMZ!

Sir Patty

10th! RIGHT ON Matt! IGNORE those LOSERS!

A Sympathetic Matt Fan

Yes, he unmistakenly said that when he was first spotted walking up. BUT I think the paps know Matt's personality and they try to annoy him on purpose. They are obviously pushing his buttons to get the response they know they are likely to get from Matt. I also believe Matt is one who knows how to fly under the "pap radar" most of the time which further annoys paps. Who cares if he is angry? or annoyed? He doesn't owe anyone explanations for his feelings. I LOVE Matt Dillon! It' s arrogant of the paps to think he "owes" them a comment---or a even a glance that matter.

msfanni

What happened to Matt?

HMM! Chomping on gum, sunken in cheeks. He looks like he has been up for 5 days. Lay off the drugs Hollywood. Did you not learn anything from Heath? He doesn't want to talk about Heath cuz he's high.

agent smith

Dillon, you seriously need your a*s kicked. You have tons of money and live where it is warm. Try having all the problems in your life plus being where it is cold and having slug through a work day...everyday.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments