Romo to Jessica -- I'm No Pussy!

1/29/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo was dragged onstage last night, but in the end Romo clearly wanted to be a rock star, singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' and trying in vain to engage Jessica.

The damage was done at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Romo didn't want to go onstage, but after chants of "pussy" erupted from the crowd, Romo relented. When Jessica finally grabbed the mic, it wasn't pretty.

rgb

Watch the guy on stage in the white long-sleeve shirt talking to Jessica... he tries to cop-a-feel on Jessica... BEAUTIFUL!!!

sb

why is that guys hands all over jessica simpson..looks like he keeps trying to touch her and she pushes him off like she has something to hide...hmmm id question that..her bf over there singing and a guy has his hands all over her..best friends or not. still looked a bit weird to me...maybe hes a bit drunk too? idk...

SuzyCreamCheese

Does this clown Romo not know this no talent fake bimbo only knows how to lip sync??????????

nataliec

couldnt sound as worse as jessica simpson

LadyJMeow

She couldn't sing with him because she doesn't know the words...too young or too dumb?

What The?

Who is that guy grabbing Jessica and trying to feel her up??? Tony might want to review the tape....

sillyme

This is like when JLo hooked up with Ben Affleck. And, we all know how long it took Affleck to recover. But, Romo obviously likes the Hollywood life. Which makes me wonder why it didn't work with Carrie Underwood. She hinted that he cared more about football than he did about her. I guess all American Carrie just wasn't his type. Some guys prefer the girls who look and act like ho's.

susan

She needs to distance herself from her father. There is something very strange there. I don't care that daddy 'was' a preacher. He makes creepy comments about her body that fathers should just NOT do. Why doesn't her mother drag him away -- isn't she bothered by all of the 'attention' that he pours onto Jess? I don't care that he is her manager. He is on every single 'date' that she ever has, with whatever guy she is ever with. I am surprised that he didn't show up in Austraila with John Mayer. Maybe that is why Mayer dumped her -- too much of her Dad. He is ruining her career, he wrecked her marriage -- seems he wants her all to himself.

Wish TMZ would investigate this a little more and give us less Brit. This is one compelling story. I'd like to find out what is going on with all of this. This father is destroying everyting good about this girl -- she will be on the curb and he will still be trying to market creepy lewd photos of her.

katie Davis

umm jessica should not sing anymore thank god kelly clarkson got up on that same stage and sang that song. she was way better than jessica and kelly was totally drunk when she sang it! thank you kelly for knowing how to sing!

DallasDoc

Man, I wish my wife hadn't sent me the link to this pathetic Hollywood website. Not only was that video lame, but seeing that succubus in action was a painful reminder that useless, self-centered bimboes (like the mindless, celebrity-worshipping ones defending Jessica on this site) can destroy nations (or in this case, a great football team). Hey girls, keep reading your grocery store taboids and leave the real world to normal people.

Sloe gin fizzy

Jessica should find a guy who understands the meaning of marriage. Now I don't know if I saw a different version of Newlyweds than you all did. Maybe I saw an exclusive VIP version and you people saw a scripted version where her husband was Prince Charming. Anyway, here's a few reminders from the version I saw

He wouldn't let his wife watch anything but sports. A real man would see the chick flicks or sit and watch "Days of Our Lives" or whatever soap opera is big nowadays. And this attitude from the same guy who once said and I quote "You are my sunshine after the rain. You are the cure against my fear and my pain."

I won't even mention that Cabo episode so moving on:

He was always big on the rude or sexist comments ("I can give you a shot that'll make you feel much better"), but not so much on the things Prince Charmings are supposed to say.

He was rude to her friend and other people in her life.

And all this while he knew the cameras were rolling. What could have been said and done when they weren't? Anyway, it seems like the only thing Nick cares about is enlarging his bank account or another part of his anatomy with anything that will have it.

Nina

I cant believe she actually thinks she sounds good!!! RUN TONY RUN!!! YOU NEED TO DUMP THIS GIRL AND FAST!!

ds

She'll do anything for attention!! Please do us all a favor Jessica DO NOT SING IN PUBLIC!! Her voice is awful!!
Tony can do so much better!

NICKI

re: #92 chris Totally agree!

NICKI

Tony is a lucky man to have Jessica. She's so pretty & has a beautiful voice. Having her own money is a plus cause Jessica surely doesn't need it. She has her own empire with shoes handbags swimsuits etc. /she has it all. Let her be happy!