Romo to Jessica -- I'm No Pussy!

1/29/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Romo was dragged onstage last night, but in the end Romo clearly wanted to be a rock star, singing Journey's "Don't Stop Believin' and trying in vain to engage Jessica.

The damage was done at the Key Club in West Hollywood. Romo didn't want to go onstage, but after chants of "pussy" erupted from the crowd, Romo relented. When Jessica finally grabbed the mic, it wasn't pretty.

NICKI

Nick was so rude to Jessica yet he took her money to live off of. He was a big phony with a big nose. Lost his looks cause that's all he had.

NICKI

Lori

Hey if they are happy together so be it. I think that he is not marriage material at all. He doesn't know how to be committed or what it would mean to have a real relationship. I think he is a real self-centered man. As for football, who is to say that any player didn't have a fight with there wife so they played badly?? Why blame her? That is simply ludicrous. Only 2 teams make it to the superbowl. I am glad it wasn't him. Now to be rid of the other one, Brady. I hope the giants win. I love Eli.

Nazeem

Hey Tony. You and TO get the popcorn ready. The Giants are gonna open up a can of whop ass on dem Patriots!

C Money

this is just disgusting...completely pathetic....these 2 just suck. maybe they were made for each other. she cant sing or act and HE CANT SEEM TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE 1ST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a joke.

anon

I think they make the cutest couple ever. You people need to get a life and leave them alone.

TNT

What a dumb ass...I predict he will never win a Supper Bowl…that is too bad I have been a Cowboys fan for 40 years… You hang around ding bats and you become one I guess…

anonymouse

monkey face minillo....you post the same comment on a few blogs, i read it on US MAGAZINE. either you work for that loser jessica simpson or you're real slow. can't think of anything else to typs??? and VM is very pretty . too glamorous for NL in my opinion.....and what POW camp are you constantly referring too????

Canadian Queen

Can any of you people spell? And why are you so angry that these people are having a good time? Why don't you go out and have a good time? I think they are cute. They look like the popular couple in high school that everyone is jealous of. They aren't harming anyone or anything!

ug

Jessica didn't sing the first song because SHE DOESNT KNOW THE LYRICS. She just acted 'shy' and let Ken Paves do all the singing. When it came time for Metal Skool to actually sing a song she knew [GNR] she tried to show off with some crazy Axl wannabe vocals, and failed miserably. It's a fun show, done weekly, but they are no stranger [at least Tony] to jumping on stage with the boys. It's all in fun.

NICKI

Tony & Jessica look good together. Leave them alone & give them a chance. Their having fun & aren't hurtin anyone.

NICKI

Candy Barr

I bet he didn't sound any worse than she does . . .

jerm131

The best part is the guy trying to play tune-in Tokyo with Jessica;s boobs and getting busted.
Seeing Tony Romo suck at singing admission..... $20 bucks, Seeing that dude getting ahold of some Simpson boob priceless!!!!

Kelli

Jessica, you just had to have the last word. How cute, Now put those RUMORS TO REST!