"Attention Whore of the Year" Noms Are In

1/31/2008 10:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For reasons that defy explanation, Rebecca Romijn showed off pictures of herself with hubby Jerry O'Connell ... on a digital picture frame ... plugged into her car ... to a paparazzo.
She's on "Ugly Betty" -- but Rebecca is acting more like a desperate housewife!

abby normal

what kind of idiotic headline is that? oh, wait... I finally checked out your tmz show - and it explained alot to me - YOU ARE ALL A-HOLES.

tmz just can't stand happy celebs...

p.s. she's beautiful - big feet, no make-up, etc. etc.

Ethan

Rebecca is nothing more than a bimbo, who has no talent whatsoever. So why the hell is she on the show "Ugly Betty" The only reason she was casted a role on this show is because she probably slept with someone to get it cause we all know she cannot act. And this is coming from a straight guy who one would have thought that I would go gaga over her. Most guys probably think that she is a hot chick maybe by her looks but she is not that intelligent.

david

Get a life. Leave her alone. Are you upset because she is not overdosing or flipping out. Turn the camera on yourself.

Ethan

Rebecca is a nobody ever since John dumped her. I cannot believe that she thinks that it is so important that she show us a digital picture. Nobody really cares. What a silly stupid woman!

mmb

Wow, holy out of context headlines batman! The paps GAVE HER the picture and she plugged it in and turned it around to show them.

Ethan

Who the hell cares if the paps gave her the picture. Why is it so urgent that we need to see this picture??? She must be real desperate for the attention, cause if she were normal she could have kept it to herself. I really doubt that anyone gives a rats ass what this former model/who thinks now she can act does. She is just an annoying bitch and I wish she would go away. She is not even worthy of this publicity.

OJ

You drive me crazy
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Crazy, but it feels alright
Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night

Stick

I HIT IT!

Djaina

"I don't need John Stamos! I don't need John Stamos!"

MyTwoCents

She couldn't get attention unless the media is there willing and ready to give her some.

JessBcuz

Are you serious? Oh well.....guess if you cant beat em.....show off your pics and disgust em!!!!

Jenn

Hahaha nothing wrong with wanting to show off your 'hot' hubby

Kelly

If you want to see the shocking drug video of Heath Ledger (over 10 min-uncensored) go to WhyFame.com

cjs

So??? That's fine.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Uh, where's Britney's picture with this headline? I "nom" Britney for attention whore of the year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments