Chaos Inside UCLA

1/31/2008 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources inside UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney checked into the facility using an alias. We will not divulge the name, but what happened inside is bizarre.

Our sources say Britney said she was on Adderall, a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder, and was taking up to ten laxatives a day. Side note -- cameras caught Spears a few days ago picking up a bagful of laxatives.

We're also told, when she was admitted, Britney accused her mom of "sleeping with my boyfriend." She wasn't specific on who she was referring to.

We're also told that for a time she was hurling profanities at her parents and staff.

Chad Everett

I must admit, we've enjoyed talking about ehr and having a laugh att he pub over her antics....but now it's getting creepy. I am feeling for her. She definately is ill. My heart goes out to her mother and Father. It must be hell to watch their child go through this.

We're no longer making jokes about her in the pub. We hope she pulls through and can find happiness in her life. We're all human beings looking for happiness.

Jizy

Laxatives huh?
Must be on heroin

Husker Bob

Adderall in Adults have a different effect then in children. In children, it helps calms them down and focus. In Adults, it is more to stimulat them, example: extreme fatigue.

hot snot

they are a great way to lose weight....but after time your hair starts falling out too

atzdl

No wonder Britney is going crazy. I wouldn't trust anyone if I was her. Not even her psychiatrist. Everyone wants to use her. Think about the power trip a psychiatrist can have by having a celebrity like her committed (from all the horror stories I've heard, there are more bad therapists and psychiatrists out there than good ones). Sam of course wants money and fame. Adnan is shamelessly using her to get ahead. Her mom would have nothing without Britney. Come to think of it, maybe her father is the only one that truly has Britney's well being in mind. He actually works and has a life of his own, independent of Britney.

Of course the evil one is still Kevin. He needs those kids like a hole in his head. When she was out having a good time after their divorce, he jumped at the chance to get custody, because in his world, custody means money! Who cares if she was out partying. She has nannies (and so does kevin now). There is no rule as to the minimum amount of time a mom needs to spend with her kids. I love to spend every waking moment with mine, but that's a personal choice.

She might not have been mother of the year, but I honestly don't think Britney did anything terrible enough to lose custody of her kids. I guess the judge is having a good time too. What I'm wondering is, the courts are supposed to look out for the best interest of the children. When they punished Britney and took away visitation, they also punished the kids. I'm sure they miss her terribly. If Kevin would give a damn about his kids, he would make arrangements for a visit.

I have to stop myself

She is a legal addict.

jcc

Don't know about Adderall, but taking too much Oxycontin or other opiates can cause constipation.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

I'd drive 60 + miles per hour if I had to poop..........................and I have.

craphound

Hers a idea maybe the reason she eats so much and takes all of those laxatives is that sam is into scat , he sits below her and she blasts it on him , like 2 girls one cup ? whatcha think two freaks I would say

Jusst saying

What you wanna bet she'll be out in no time pulling the same old crap again?

sheri

So now who feels like a fool??She was on coke??? Nope, all the bathroom breaks are because the girl has a
eating disorder. It's called bulimia and let me tell you, makes you
feel like you are going out of your mind. Wehn it has all the
control, you do go out of your mind and make really crappy choices,
ie; Sam, Adnan, and all of those crazy assistants. She isnt capable
of making good choices right now, cause she isn't herself. I hope
they keep her for a while a convince her to go to a treatment center.
Eating disorders are the deadliest mental illness out there, either
from the body giving up or suicide to get away from teh Eating
disorder. This girl needs some major help, or she WILL die.

zippy

well hell, poor kid, what happens when they get it all too fast, all that money and fame at too young a age,messes with thier head,she needs people around her who arent afraid to say no, or stop doing that, she gets her way to much, and? she is spoiled, and if people would say no, and start acting like you have money and not some looney tunes she might be better,but then again? if she has had these mental problems since she was alil kid and they just now started to surface? she is in for a hard recovery, still think she needs a good spanking lol, i wishher the best,

Get better, kiddo

check your sources TMZ, you have it all wrong. She was willing and there was not a scene - I know, I work there. Your 'source' is not reliable.

I have to stop myself

Don't forget the cases of Red Bull, Starbucks, and cigarettes. Oh, she supposedly has asthma too. I know her medical hx now too from these websites. WHOA!

The King

I quote #8 "Weed will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no weed" If that didnt come from the bible, it should be amended to include it!!