L.C.'s Birthday Suit -- Oh So Close

1/31/2008 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren Conrad -- and her dress -- needed a little help staying up after a night of partying for her 22nd birthday.

Cameras snapped her spilling out of her car and her dress as she arrived home from S Bar last night. It was a regular "Hills"-apalooza earlier at Katsuya where TMZ also caught L.C. and Whitney, Audrina and Lo, and ... you know, whoever else.

Flake

Who is grabbing her boobie?

Who Cares Who I Am - I Got Say This

All I can say is.... AT LEAST SHE GOT A RIDE HOME!!!! YOU GO, GIRL!!!

hmmmmm......

This girl loves her photo ops - falling out of her dress or not... then again, she also loves thinking she's an A-lister.... I mean, body guard? Please! I think we should give props the guy that spilled a drink on her on new years to be honest! Someone should do it more often!

JM

HOT!

Harvy L Rabbit

TMZ crew is jealous that they don't look that good or could afford a dress like that.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Nice sweater meat!

gawdy1227

who the hell cares! she is not a star or anything.that show is stupid and now we have to put up with all these loser's?????? from these shows. like heidi and spence. thanks lauren for making us listen to her sing ! oh wait i forgot she can't sing i think the clock is ticking for all reality stars and it reads 14:99 your fifteen minutes are almost up !!!! thank god

LMAO @ you a$$hats

I'd bang that like a screen door flapping in a hurricane.....

Mark

Word on the street is her nips look like Gummi-Savers.

The Bitter Truth

Come on, a little nipple slip never hurt anyone's career!!! Hell, Brintey's latest carrer move is based off that idea: She's a big boob who is constatnly in the media for her slippage!

I have no idea who this Lauren Conrad is, or what she's done to deserve media coverage.; but if she decides to go about Hollywood with dark red fingernails with black toenails while denying the paps with a simple "nipple slip," then she deserves to remain a "no body."

Cathy

She's so awesome! Funny looking toes though
lol yup those are some really weird "E.T" type toes, Awesome chick, creepy toes.
--------
I am Cathy, a beautiful policewoman from us. The cool appearence makes me hard to meet friends and also my love. is TMZ a good place to meet someone special? i also have uploaded my sexy and hot photos under the name sexiicathy on MilitarySoulmate.com..maybe you want to check them out..

anna

Lc better then any of those other sluts like Paris and LIndsey .Lauren has class.Shes a beatiful girl.She doesnt try to be famous either.People just love her for her. Stephen or Brody are lucky to have a lady like that on their arm

Seriously

Gosh she's cute. But, the toes look wierd. I guess everyone's toe look odd when they are in the middle of a fall. Oh well. Cute boobies and nice hair. Dress ain't bad either. She's cute.

KG

Well, I guess we all don't care anymore what a person is about, just how good they look. If you ask me, she looks like a drunken "lady" and that's not EVER pretty! Losing control due to alcohol or drugs is NEVER attractive, but that's what the media puts out there for all our young girls to aspire to. How wrong and how disgusting!

KG

HER PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments