Seriously Desperate for Eva's Autograph

1/31/2008 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is getting nearly everyone's sympathy today, but we found a guy in New York who unquestionably deserves it.

TMZ was around for Eva Longoria's appearance at "Regis and Kelly" today, where we met this guy who was aching for the Eva Longoria's John Hancock, even bringing along white index cards expressly for the purpose.

Later, the range-of-motion-challenged fella dropped his pen -- and a TMZ reporter snapped it up. But did he get the autograph? Watch and find out.

George William Gockel

Eva Longoria Parker is very very gorgeous. I can't wait to see her new movie. And somehow I will get Eva Longoria Parker's autograph live-in-person.

sv

That guy has been doing this for years. A very annoying autograph dealer who spends everyday hanging around NYC hotels, tv shows, etc. hounding people for their autographs. He is disgusting and looks diseased. I wouldnt sign for him. You might catch something.

X-MAN

Bryan is right.. this guy has been collecting autographs for years. I used to see him outside Regis & Kathie Lee in the 90's and he's always out there with his index cards and pen. He is annoyin, but fairly polite. Don't feel too sorry for him, he's got thousands of autographs.

Helping hand

I was the person that was there, Eva did sign this persons index card...he is the only person who did get her autograph, when she got into her car, Eva put down her window, and said " I want to sign for that person" I got the mans card, and his marker, and handed it over to Eva to sign, she did sign it, and when I turned around to give this man his card back he received it back from me SIGNED, and when I reached back for the marker, it was accidently dropped under the vehicle. I tried to tell him he would get it after she drove away. And he did. This person is the ONLY person to get her autograph at this place. She couldn't stay because everybody was crushing in around her and she was planning on signing for everyone... and if you look at the video, she was really afraid for her safty.
Thanks and good luck Eva

Amber

Ok guys... I live in San Antonio and went to Best Buy one afternoon and saw both Eva & Tony there shopping. I asked them for their autograph and Eva was more then happy to do so and she had a very sweet demeanor while in the process. She was the one who told Tony to sign it after she signed it. It almost looked like Tony was a little cranky but Eva was so sweet about it all. She didn't seem to mind that I bugged her for an autograph in the middle of their shopping. Tony ROCKS and Eva is down to earth. We love them here in San Antonio!!!

Cindy

First of all # 17, Eva Longoria is very proud of her Mexican heritage. Just because she speaks English properly, doesn't mean she is ashamed of who she is. She speaks Spanish just as well.
Jessica Alba on the other hand is not only Mexican, but French and Danish as well. She can't help that her parents and grandparents didn't teach her to be proud of her brown skin. She sure as hell loves the fact that she doesn't have to spend hours at a tanning salon.
Secondly # 26, Eva is no immigrant. Her ancestors resided in Texas as far back when TX was a part of Mexico. Read up on your history. Not all Mexican Americans are immigrants.
As for everyone else who can't stand Eva, you really think she or anyone else gives a damn? LOL

Shell

Show some class, Eva! Lose the fur!!!

Cathy

AHAHA your all so pathetic. this story is great; watch out Tony! maybe he was a pedophile and thought Eva was a kid on account on how great she looks
--------
I am Cathy, a beautiful policewoman from us. The cool appearence makes me hard to meet friends and also my love. is TMZ a good place to meet someone special? i also have uploaded my sexy and hot photos under the name sexiicathy on MilitarySoulmate.com..maybe you want to check them out..

Elinore

Am I the only one that really felt bad for the guy? He, like a lot of people, just wanted an autograph. The crowd was not that big, there had to be more paps there than fans. Is it that difficult to take the time to sign a few autographs?

ME

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS NOBODY, SKANKY BEOTCH'S AUTOGRAPH....

Amber

to #36. What you posted on here from youtube was so disturbing to watch. I thought I was going to watch something about Eva. Damn... you made your point.

ME

EVA !!! :(
FOR SHAME !!! :(
YOU JUST GOT DOWN-GRADED TO MY $HIT LIST !!!
HOW HEARTLESS OF YOU TO WEAR A FUR COAT !!! :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY, BY THE WAY I NEED SOME BROWN LEATHER PANTS; CAN I PEEL SOME OF YOUR SKIN OFF TO MAKE THEM !?!

samanthab

eva is so gorgeous, cant wait to see her new movie!

samanthab

was I number 1??
wowww, so amzing.
why do people think its cool to be number one?
AHAHA your all so pathetic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments