Judge to Sam -- Stay Away from Britney!

2/1/2008 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the hearing today has issued a restraining order against Sam Lutfi -- ordering him to stay away from Britney Spears.

The judge found that Lutfi has been harassing Britney. Thus the civil harassment restraining order.

This will effectively bar Lutfi from going to the hospital.

The restraining order is in effect for 22 days, but court observer and uber-attorney Goldie Schon tells TMZ that Brit's folks could turn it into a permanent order at the end of those 22 days.

Story developing ...

soupy sales

OMG. Reading comprehension people:

There IS an outside conservator, a well-respected attorney who is experienced with conservatorships. Attorneys can lose their licenses for mismanaging other people's money. The attorney is going to do what's in her best interests, or lose his license.

Me

They need to get one against ADNAN the leech who is making money off of her!!!

K

good.... REALLY, really, REALLY good.

THANK GOD!!!!

Britney Supporter

Good for Mom and Dad!!!!! Britney may have been down about her divorce and all, but she didn't start spiraling until Lufti came into her life!!!!! Her parents can't rip her off with an independant attorney as co conservator!!!! Adnan you are next!!! I wouldn't be surprised if Adnan and Sam were related to each other!!!!

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

This is horrible! Sam Lufti is the best thing to ever happen to Britney! He is AWESOME! Let him back!

wasup

Also, no one (besides media outlets who got it wrong)has disputed that is was Sam that got the ball rolling(along with her lawyers,shrink) to have her put in the hospital.

Madeline

good

Debbie

SEE YA SAM !!!!!!!!! Wonder what he's thinking right now or if he even knows yet? Won't that be funny if he goes to visit her and can't get in...HA HA HA HA ------ NEXT !!! Maybe Adnan??? How does the family feel about him...Any thoughts?

I'm so Happy for the Spears family - finally she can get better..Let's hope they make this long term for her sake...

JR's Mom

This picture reminds me of a younger version of Anna Nicole and Howard Stern. I applaud her parents for their efforts. I have seen the grief on both of their faces. I have a daughter who has been there. Alot of prayers and support along with expert medical professionals brought her back. Good luck to the Spears Family....God's speed on your journey.

Dane IS LAME Cook

God...It would be SO hot to get head from Brit in that pink wig!!!...MMMMMMMMM

-IRENE

great news!!! i'm sure this was big step for a better future for her..."Britney you are in my prayers and my god give you strength to pull through this rough time" .....i'm rooting for you! -irene

AL GOREs VAGINA

HEY........I JUST SAW SAM LUFTI AND HOWARD K. STERN WALKING IN TO MR. CHOWS TO HAVE DINNER !!!!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

Well, this certainly took long enough....How whacko does one have to be before this happens? Maybe Anna-Nicole might still be here if someone had stepped in for her! Day late and a dollar short.....Well, I hope Britney gets the help she REALLY needs. Time to retire from "show business" and get a stable normal life. You had a good run, but it did you in along with the choices and the company you kept. The choices you made have come back to bite you in the ARSE! Deal with it....GROW....Mature and MOVE ON! Somebody remember to feed the dogs!

Euromum

YEEEEESSS I love you Judge.

Now it is Adnans turn!!
He is a criminal. He has emotionally, financially and sexually used a mentally ill woman and that by being fully aware of her bad condition. The fact that he had sex with Britney makes him a rapist and abuser in my eyes. Everyone who takes some time to melt what I write here will see that I say the brutal truth. The whole world was watchng it! Time for the american justice system to act.

wasup

#95 - I totally agree!!! She's taking steps to get better -let her lay her eyes on her babies! I know so many HORRIBLE moms and not only does the court not take their kids, the governments gets to support em.