Charo Cuchi-Cuchis Through LAX

2/1/2008 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Surreal Life" star María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza Rasten, somewhat better known as Charo, was snapped at LAX on Thursday. Cuchi-cuchi!

The 66-year-old former "Love Boat" passenger revealed that she was on her way "to the moon." That seems appropriate.

MNgirl

She has worn that hairstyle for what, 40 years? I bet if she took that rubberband out of her hair, it would still stay up!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

I think she is great on Donald Trump's Apprentice celebrity. Charo is one of the reasons that I stay tuned.

AL GOREs VAGINA

I THINK SHE'S HOT !................WELL I AM MARRIED TO HILLIARY !

Dan

Her head looks like a mushroom

sandyduncansglasseye

I saw her perform in Reno and she claimed over and over she has never had any work done on her face. I think she should start thinking about having some.

Jemima

common, She was 50 thirty years ago! Still, 'coochie coochie', honey!

That explains things!

HA! I was watching this old lady Coochy-Cooing on the *Tonite Show* when I was a friggin teenager!!!!! I'm in my 50's now. Charo is AT LEAST 75!!!!!!!!

Ed

To Randy #15, I totally agree with you, Charo has a universe of show business experience behind her, As for those on this board making fun or her looks, i wonder how great these same idiots looK? Charo is 66 years of age, and I applaud the way she has taken care of herself. . , how many other people hold up well at 66.?

oregon

OK, someone better look up her correct age, add at least 15 years or more onto the 66. I also remember watching her when I was young with cougie. And I'm 54!!! I mean Merv Griffen, Smother's Brother's show's in the 60"s!!! And she was no spring chicken then. She's been doing the plastic surgery on herself forever. But I don't think that takes 2 decades off your true birth age. Please. And by the way Yuchhhhhh.

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

OMG! It looks like the tail pipe sucked back!

Margo

To #20 Charo is not on the Celebrity Apprentice and hasn't been.

mimi

She always had chubby cheeks & full lips - was a round-faced cutie rather than a fine-boned beauty. I think she looks pretty damn great for 66 (or 46! ) Whatta nice figure, looking fine in a classy pants suit & knit top! However, that topknot hairdo belongs on age 12 or younger only!!

John

There is a racial component to many nose jobs. This is sad because people should be proud of their heritage. As with many Spaniards, Charo has Arab ancestry, and tries to make herself look more white by dying her hair blond and changing her nose. Pitiful.

Joanne

Hi to # 5 what were you thinking?. She did not arrive here to USA till mid 60s and married Cugat in 66. So, your recollection is a little off. You would of been 26 in 1966 and not 12!! She was not even here in 1952!! When you were 12, she was still in Spain...sorry to dissapoint you.

I remember watching here in the early 70s as a child of about 12..and I am now 51. You typed this 3 years ago. So you should be about 71..you are 20 years my senior!

Her age is said to range anywhere from being born in 1941 to 1951.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2