Lil' Kim Goes Asian

And Dim Sum

2/1/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of Bai Ling, somebody call Dr. Jan Adams! Lil' Kim's face (left) is a completely different race than the rest of her body. Paging the Joy Luck Club!

0910-media-removed-h-d2d7f0-1

Lil' Kimchee almost got people to forget about her Rainbow Brite ensemblemess of an outfit -- by debuting her new Kabuki face. She's gone too far this time -- Far East! Sayonara!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

pattishea

I wondered what had happened to Mrs Swan. She looks beat.

Stacy

Okay - I'M first -- who cares.

Seriously though, did she have surgery or what? She looks pretty decent -- I really thought she was some random Asian chick!

Bri

Are we sure that's her?? She looks like crap, lay off the plastic surgery!!! Please!!

cat b

what?!! are you sure tmz that is Kim? cause it sure looks like some one else...who I dont know but it sure doesnt look like Lil KIm.

Evan

I think lil kim looks good Asian.

nikki

This is really scary. I can't believe that Lil Kim has went that far with her image issues. She really needs to look at some of her past photos and compare them to her current ones, then do a really check.

Evan

the only way i can tell that that's really her iks the mole on the right side of her nose thats a dead give a way thats its the queen bee

Adrienne

From the neck up, she is really cute

NobodySpecial

Damn, she's starting to look like Roseanne Barr. Gross.

Seriously

No, that's NOT lil' Kim. That is Eddie Van Halens ex-wife - what's her name. Jenny Craig OBVIOUSLY failed her.

krismar

SHE HAS THE MICHAEL JACKSON RACE CHANGING DISEASE.....

Get a Clue

It appears she ate way too much Yakisoba.

Didntknowthis

As a Korean American I have found your article offensive.
Kimchee remark? So not cool.
Boy, let me get ahold of someone.
Would you say that Hervey if she was Jewish,African-American,Indian? Or looked like. No you wouldn't. I expect a personal apology.

Seriously

LOL ROFL!!! Were I to take the bait and believe for ONE second that IS lil' Kim...............I'd say she's freakin' lost her mind. The surgery made her look older and fatter! She's always been a nut-case, though. We ALL knew that. However, I will give lil' Kim the benefit of the doubt, and I will not bite your hook with that sleazy, trampy, frumpy and fat worm hangin' there tryin' to look like a pseudo-asian. Someone should be ashamed of themselves.

Stick