Brit's Dad Puts a Stop to Pushy Pap

2/2/2008 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Papa Spears is not only acting as the conservator of Brit's estate, he also doubles as a bodyguard!

Lynne and Jamie Spears dropped by UCLA Medical Center this afternoon, when Brit's dad came to the rescue of Mama Lynne when an aggressive photog bombarded her. Gimme space!

eb

I'm just glad all the blogs have quit having access to info on Britney. If they don't have that info, they can't blog and keep her name going. I'd like nothing better than to see the paps go away forever!

Debbie/grandmother

Left Coaster....It's never too late. She may be angry with her family at the moment but one day she will thank them for helping her. And she can certainly trust the Sam Lutfi's of the world??

eb

Hey Stump. Your response has "stumped" me. There IS a neutral party in the role of conservator along with her father so people like YOU won't jump to the wrong conclusion. numbnut.

Tracey

It's about damn time someone in control stepped in. It's obvious the paps have no self-control. Anyone that would stalk an OBVIOUSLY distressed person like Britney has to have no conscious. Honestly, I think the papparazzi is reaching a breaking point, and I predict that there will be legislation within the next five years that will restrict this type of personal "journalism." It has gotten way, way out-of-hand. Upskirt shots, car chases, blocking people from freely walking or driving, peeping into people's homes and bushes. If this girl loses her life, I truly believe that it will be the beginning of the end of this papparazzi free-for-all.

BELLA STARR

What about the burglary?
suzyq

DEBRA

I SURE WOULDNT WANT THE PAZZ TO BE IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME.I WOULD TELL THEM WHERE TO GO. DADDY SPEARS, TAKE CARE OF YOUR GIRLS,DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BRITNEY AND GET YOUR BABIES BACK WHERE THEY BELONG.WITH YOU., THEIR MOMMY.GOD BLESS.

alex

yeah, well "disgusting", it's a little too unfortunate for pops to have NO respect from brit, it probably never did nor ever will change what britney thinks of him....certainly, alcohol affects every economic background, how stunted of you to think anyone would've thought otherwise....was not connecting the hillbilly and drinking together (duh)......more connecting the dots between being a hillbilly and irresponsible jerk-off of a parent in general...if i have to spell this all out for you "disgusting", why then...... anyways, sorry for the misunderstanding.

mikey

People need to start busting some heads like Tommy Lee did a few yrs ago.

Kelli

Well alex, as a "hillbillie" I found that in very poor taste. Now I'm going to go out in the shed and finish my moonshine. Your choice of labeling shows your education level.

lilbunny

I agree with everyone, im glad that he stuck up for her, thats what real men do. I am also glad he had gotten control of britneys affairs, maybe he can save her stuff from the dumb asses that have wormed their way into her life. She needs real friends, not people who want to use her for her money, that might be partly why shes so crazy now!!!

Barb

You go Daddy....Love it!

JenniferJJ

PLEASE PLEASE Watch this graphic video.

We strong bitches need to bombard Stark County Police with emails of outrage. strkshrf@raex.com

I am in total shock and am so upset right now I can't see straight. The policemen should be fired and charges of assault placed on them.

Watch the news clip and graphic video here:

/a>=

Geminate

YeeeHaaawwwww!!!

I is rich, RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

The big story none of the gossip rags and paparrazi are talking about. LA is looking to enact some stiffer paparrazi laws to keep these animals at bay before they kill someone!! The following is a must read just released Feb 2, 2008

alex

for good or bad, "disgusting" i'm a nurse, some education, certainly not over-educated....sorry to have insulted you...really....this whole family disgusts me...again, sorry.