Theft at Britney's House?

2/2/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a crime report has been filed with the LAPD, alleging someone pilfered "valuable possessions" from Britney Spears' house after she was hospitalized at UCLA.

We're told the conservators filed the report, claiming the alleged theft occurred sometime between the time Britney was admitted to UCLA psych ward and the time the conservatorship papers were signed.

Sam Lutfi has not been named as a suspect, however, he had access to the house, and we know Brit's father, Jamie Spears, a co-conservator, strongly believes Sam has been up to no good.

Lutfi had no immediate comment.

UsMagazine.com first broke the story that possessions were allegedly missing.

Cici

Lutfi appears to be greedy and stupid enough to steal stuff from Britney's house. From what I'm reading, he's stupid for running hs mouth about her parents and he appears to be trying to undermine their efforts to get Britney well. What kind of dumbass would try get between a sick daughter and her parents/family? Seems to me like he's milking Britney's illness/situation for all the free publicity he can get out of it for himself. I also read about his financial situation - he's poor, broke with restraining orders. He's basically a bum. LOSER. If I were he, I'd stay far away from Louisiana - GATORS.

Tiger Tale

Sam is going to be spending the night in the Graybar Hotel tonight...

checking facts

Bella, if her parents have been there recently and Lynne has been there a lot as well as Jamie, it would be pretty obvious if some large items or electronic equipment was gone suddenly.

Trilogy

Chris, I agree with you.. Britney had talent at a young age and showbiz is what she wanted. She loved to sing and her mother helped her but she also had a great manager to, Larry Rudolph and a wonderful assistant for almost 10 yrs, Felecia Culotta.

Jenny

Would it really shock anyone if Sam took some things? It wouldn't surprise me. Sam has clearly mastered the Howard K. Stern manifesto on how to make money off unstable celebrities.

I'm sure he already had plenty of videos and things along those lines standing by and ready in case he was cut off. Hope TMZ doesn't buy them.

Bella

April Fouels

THERE IS A GPS / LOJACK TRACKING SEQUENCE HISTORY BEING DONE ON SAM LUTFI'S ESCALADE..........

Bella

checking facts

50. I hope Kevin has secured protection for the kids - they are a target for kidnap for ransom.

Posted at 7:13PM on Feb 2nd 2008 by Bella

What a chilling thought. I hope you're right and I'm sure he has.

Trilogy

The Informer knows much.. Tell us more!

checking facts

52. To: checking facts: I was thinking more in terms of smaller items - expensive jewelry and other things purchased recently they may not be aware of. I should have been more clear in my thoughts.

Posted at 7:16PM on Feb 2nd 2008 by Bella

In that case, probably not. But it's my understanding it was more than that.

Bella

To: checking facts: Whatever was taken, it's a damn shame this has happened. Even if Lutfi did not do this, I hope police will haul his Caddy in and check the GPS on it. I hope the little dogs are safe, and someone is caring for them.

Suzie

I'll bet you her paparrazie boyfriend had a key to her house also. Her father better take him into consideration as well. He's probably gone through the entire house to gather info on Britney so he can publicize it.

mick

Well Damb Spears was rob what else can go wrong for this girl.

Christina

Britney's Old Live Performances on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgR420xDN1s&feature=related