Theft at Britney's House?

2/2/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a crime report has been filed with the LAPD, alleging someone pilfered "valuable possessions" from Britney Spears' house after she was hospitalized at UCLA.

We're told the conservators filed the report, claiming the alleged theft occurred sometime between the time Britney was admitted to UCLA psych ward and the time the conservatorship papers were signed.

Sam Lutfi has not been named as a suspect, however, he had access to the house, and we know Brit's father, Jamie Spears, a co-conservator, strongly believes Sam has been up to no good.

Lutfi had no immediate comment.

UsMagazine.com first broke the story that possessions were allegedly missing.

lauri

Informer... that's another story for another time ;)

April Fouels

YOU CAN GET FREE DOWNLOADS FOR SPYWARE, ( SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY ), SPYWARE BLASTER, AND FREE NORTON ANTI-VIRUS, MICROSOFT.COM...............

lauri

I just had my computer cleaned out - viruses and spyware removed. I went to x17 and my anti-virus went crazy. Now I've got some pop-up crap going on. What a pain in the ass! Thanks for the tips!

April Fouels

GO TO ( PANICWARE.COM ) FOR POP-UP BLOCKER................

Martie

YOUR BUSTED, SAM!!! That's if you did it. Did YOU? Well, time will tell.
Now, maybe Britney can get the help she needs.
Britney and Family , I have been praying for you and I know God has answered
my Prayers. Cause, you are where you are suppose to be,Britney. Have Hope.

lally

Oh another daughters virginity was stolen?

lauri

informer - thanks again! Computers, Britney.... what other valuable info do you possess?

rudy

I'm praying for you Brit...
Also,I want to warn all Democrats and our OBAMA supporters...The Republican Right is out to get us again...They have found one of OBAMA"s college room mates (now a Republican) and as soon as OBAMA wins the Democatic nomination- they are going to pull "another Lewinski" on the American public...apperently OBAMA's old roomie will admit to the PRESS that he witnessed OBAMA snorting & even dealing Cocaine to more than a few of his close friends in their shared dorm room!!!...The Republican's hope to sway the independent vote and the undecidedes with this shocker... They are betting that the fallout will put John Mc Cain over the top and will win him election for President.
I think this may be a false rumour but Obama did admit his Cocaine Use and I think we have to take this admission by Obama very seriously...if it is true I don't think the Republican's are going to leave this Drug issue alone!!!

DIANE T

I think I’m going to like this investigation about what was stolen from Britney’s house.

I hope TMZ keeps up with it.

I wouldn’t accuse Sam without any evidence, but I have my suspicions. (heh heh)

restaurant management

WELL POPS SPEARS HAS CHECKMATED YOU SAM. LET SEE WHAT MOVE YOU WILL MAKE NEXT. WRONG MOVE AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE TARGET OF AN INVESTIGATION. YOU SAM HAVE ALREADY MADE YOURSELF AN IDIOT IN THE EYES OF ALL WITH RECENT COMMENTS ABOUT HER PARENTS. WHEN SHE WAKES UP TO THE FACTS IT WILL GET UGLY. BE CAREFUL THERE ARE LAWS THAT CAN BRING YOU DOWN. AND BRITNEY IT WILL BE YOUR LOST IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME FAIR. COURTS AND LAWS ARE NOT ALWAYS ON THE REALISTIC SIDE.
LET THE CHESS GAME FINISH!!!

Marcus

Why has Britney hooked up with Mooseslimes?

tammy

Given Britney's state of mind for the past year or so and ALL of the people she has let into her home, they have probably carried off all sorts of her valuable belongings and been privy to personal information. Think about her mail, (utilities & bills); just who has been handling her business affairs since she fired any reputable who were working on her behalf?

jbird

Lillianne- Must be the old stale cup of Starbucks Mocha sitting on the kitchen counter!

April Fouels

I AM A SEATED BOARD MEMBER OF THE STATE OF HAWAI'I'S TRIBUNAL COURT'S, BISHOP COMMISION, MILITARY LIASION, REGULATIONS AND INTERIOR MINISTRY...........

KLH

The reason to be worried by K-FED AND HIS LAWYER should be that she was suffering mentally and none of her deposition or other testimony should be allowed