Paris Hilton: I'm So NOT a Lesbian!

2/3/2008 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The fantasies of young men everywhere were crushed last night when Paris Hilton told TMZ cameras that the rumors about her making out with Elisha Cuthbert weren't true. Can you hear the sound of bursting bubbles?

Then Paris clarified that she doesn't have a new thing for the ladies. Lesbians everywhere will be bummed ... or thrilled.

Your'e Fired!

Yes you are.......

seriously

LOL Paris isn't a lesbian..she's just a WHORE, She doesn't discriminate.

Catsy2

#32 -- Ashlee...

It's really quite simple. We don't want to see her face when we read articles. People post here here to protest it. The same way you felt the need to post here as well; but then again, if you were as grown up as you pretend to be, you wouldn't have made such a questionable comment in the first place.

Truth is stranger than fiction

I can't help but laugh. The whole thing was just a publicity stunt to give her more press; she's just being manipulative -- some things never change.

Jack

trust me, we ARE thrilled to know she isn't a lesbian. she would cause my people everywhere to weep and turn to alcohol, much alcohol if she were.

Wes

Ashlee - 32

LOL. I’m sorry, Ashlee, but people hardly go out of their way to write a 1-minute post that’s critical. You’re really quite funny. Unlike you, most people wouldn’t buy anything she’s selling. The only one here who’s giving her the attention she wants is you.

kevin

Paris Hilton is SOOOOOOO yesterday. She is a washed up whore. Who cares about the slut?

my2cents

Hi I am paris hilton and I will do anything sleazy to get the cameras to look at me!

Party 'till you die!

I wish TMZ would take a good long look at just how many people HATE this piece of crap! What, 2 definite idiots out of the posts? An overweight, psycho stalker who get his rocks off living in a fantasy world and a stupid, vapid who must this this Stool Sample of a human is worthy of praise! That's a pretty good indication of how much people hate this nasty, ugly, useless, diseased, racist, attention and drug seeking slut! A higher % of people like GW if you think about it!

SuperStarSteve

It wouldn't be good for her "Brand" to have her 'lick and tell' about her sapphoristic indulgences.

Anonymous

Looks like the protesting is working. Keep up the good work.

Party 'till you die!

Here's the very quick comment I sent TMZ about this idiot! It may not make a difference, but I still strongly encourage others to do the same!:
Take a look sometime at the overwhelming percentage of people who hate Paris Hilton and don't want stories of her shoved down our throats to fill in the void left by a locked up nutjob!

Mik

She helped drive Brit to the Hotel Californa with her girl on girl sex .

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
You are the high point of 13.7 billion years of evolution.
You are so sweet and cuddly and beautiful.
I adore you.

800 Pound Gorilla

Big Bear

parass is not a lesbo. She has had sex with every man that has asked. She has also spread disease to a lot of men who only planned on a good time with the skank.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments