Full House in Court for Brit

2/4/2008 1:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Britney Spears custody battle royale is about to get underway, with a twist.

Brit's lawyer, Anne Kiley, and K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, have arrived. But wait, there's more. The lawyer for the conservatorship has arrived as well. The conservator is none too happy with Kiley's firm.

Stay tuned ...

Britney Supporter

Let the games begin...........

Stacy B

i just want her to stay in the hospital...

jogo

No live feed TMZ - slacking off this morning I see!

TMZ writers and the paps are going to be in the unemployment line if Brit doesn't get out soon!

from Canada

Go Papa Spears. Fire Ms. Kiley - she has done a crappy job representing Britney's interests.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think I'll wait to hear from all the experts that comment on this.....................I'm sure in a minute the experts will be responding...................actually the commenters here are more hilarious than TMZ..........

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Britney has no clue at this point what's best for her. She's proven that. Osama the terrorist is not in her best interest. He's proven that. He's already robbed her house. She should not be allowed to make any decisions at this point. Her psychiatrist and Mr. Wallet should be in charge.

tuna marie

what did the hospital do with that god awful weave? burn it, i hope.

sandykay

Get that lazy lawyer out of there before brit has to pay the rest of K-feds lawyer bills, I think they all are in it together. I hpe everything works out.

billy

FREE BRITNEY!!!

ilovetombrady12

GO DADDY SPEARS!!! FIGHT FOR WHATS BEST FOR YOUR DAUGHTER, DONT LET THOSE LEACHES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER. (SAM AND ADNAN) GOD BLESS BRITNEY AND I HOPE SHE HELP SHE NEEDS. I HOPE SHE REALIZES THAT FAMILY ALWAYS COMES FIRST!

AllieKat

I hope the people around her now truly have her best interests at heart.

that.is.all

Harvey Levin was just on our local TV saying, blah blah blah and that Jamie called Britney all kinds of names at Christmas. What.Ev.Er. She deserved it, I'm sure. She's all kinds of disrespectful to her parents and anybody that doesn't kiss her azz. I hope Jamie has at least 50 percent 'say so and control' over her finances and her medical issues.

Britney is so far gone that bringing her back to reality is going to take some work by all involved.

Good luck Britney. The gossip sites are sure boring without you.

Michelle

I hope Mr. Spears remains her conservator. And I hope he fires Britney's law firm---they haven't succeeded at anything anyway. But I think it is sad, with so many real problems in the world, that so many people--courts, lawyers, Dr.'s, social services, judges, have to be focused on one spoiled brat. Britney needs to just get healthy, shape up, and quit causing so many problems for so many people--especially those innocent little boys of hers.

Delilah

she needs someone that is going to get her on track and force her to go to her kids custody hearings. If she really wants those kids back then she will be there. The media also needs to stop. Shame on you tmz.

Liz

Mr. Spears fire that sorry bunch of lawyers who have done nothing to help Britney & I hope this judge has sense enough to let her parents make decisions about their daughter. I'm sick of hearing of men like Sam & Adnan taking advantage of sick women.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments