A Dangerous Woman

2/5/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old urban cowgirl resurfaced at a NYC premiere on Monday, looking her best.
Debra Winger
Although uncredited, Debra provided the voice of "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial."

Winger turned down Holly Hunter's role in "Broadcast News," Kathleen Turner's role in "Peggy Sue Got Married," Susan Sarandon's role in "Bull Durham," Michelle Pfeiffer's role in "The Fabulous Baker Boys," and Geena Davis' role in "A League of Their Own."

Kim

I love her.

Robbie

I think Debra Winger looks great - just like a 52 year old woman should look. We all age... getting older comes with wrinkles and the whole nine yards. She's truely blessed. Too bad for all of those people to expect for her to still look like she did 20 years old. Go Debra!

larry

DAMN WHAT HAPPENED, HER FACE LOOKS LIKE THE FRONT END OF A 57 CHEVY

nick danger

i still want to go down on her

mamalisa

The person that voiced E.T. was a woman named Pat Welsh from Green Valley, Az. Get your facts straight. That was her real voice from years of chain smoking and old age. She passed away about 12 years ago.

Carrie McCullough

Have any of you seen the pics of actresses without their make-up lately? It would blow your mind. Especially Pam Anderson..OMG. Did anyone see a movie Debra did a few years back..it was on a women's movie station..and it was about the Colombine sp? massacre? I saw it 1 night and I cried so hard..she played the mother of a girl that was killed. I watched for it again an never saw it. She was incredible in it.

Randi

Why do people feel a need to be so unkind? This lady gave many of us a lot of enjoyment through her work and at 52 one does start showing their age. I think she looks quite good, and BTW this is apparently a bad lighting. It is nice to know she is comfortable in her own skin and does not feel the need to appease a bunch of "Paris" wanna-be's. ( and Paris is cryin cause fitty cent dissed her, real heart breaker - that probably upset you negative's more than what's happening on the human rights scene. A lot of you unkind people apparently are not sensible, caring, or aware individuals who know what is important in life or you would not be so down right nasty. If looking like a beauty queen is the end all be all in your world I feel quite sorry for you. People with such narrow viewpoints are a large part of what is wrong in our society. Remember, pretty is as pretty does, and right now you are lookin pretty ugly yourselves. Shame on you., hopefull one day you will all grow up. I normally don't write to this type of forum, but I am sick and tired of this type of mentality which seems to be steering our world. Get a grip and do something real with your life.

Bill Leighton

Who gives a sheet!

Carolyn A-B

Didn't she take a few years off to support her love interest, Nebraska's Sen. Bob Kerrey, the disabled Viet Nam vet? More power to her for making bold moves. It's not just about the money, but enjoying one's life. She still looks great and she's had a full life.

Ya gotta love her.

Colleen

For a woman my parent's age, she looks great. And smoking does do wonders for the skin. But my mom and dad don't look much different,

NoelleGetALife

Noelle (#5 & #12), Get a life! What the heck do "you" look like, anyway? You don't have the right to say Debra was a heavy life smoker or drinker or "whatever" because you don't even know her and have not been with her throughout life. Please don't state things as fact when you don't know anymore than the rest of uss regarding what Debra has or has not done throughout her life. Get a life.

random-one

I ADORE this gal! She is by far one of the great actors of our time, Get in the truck Sissy!!!
YOU LOOK GREAT!

MM

She could use some work. It'd certainly help if she quite smoking first, though. Nasty habit -- ruins your health and looks!

wtff?

Does anyone know if she is kin to Mandy Winger on Dallas? Mandy was JR's girlfriend. They kin of look alike. The Winger Sisters....isn't where they copied "The Banger Sisters" from......

Somebody let me know. The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my2cents

We all get old. She never was into the fast Hollywood life. So one can problably guess, a Hollywood plastic surgeon is not in control of her bank account. She is a great actress, two of her movies are a must watch every time they are on. Good to see her