Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Tangie

Not long ago, most of the comments towards Britney Spears were horrific...I mean the rottenest stuff anybody could ever say to a human being. Now I see you are all her protectors....SICK people you are. I mean really, just the bottom of the barrel as humans go. Brainless, idiotic trolls who just go with whatever the wind blows their way. You all sicken me. If you had shown even an ounce of sympathy before, I might believe now that you really care about this poor girl. Screw you, and your inane, mindless comments.

Michelle

How did this sick, scary creep get into her life? No wonder he was isolating her from everyone---he wanted total control. So scary. Than God the parents got there when they did. Get well Britney.

Al

WHAT MORON IS WRITING FOR TMZ? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS "BIPOLARITY", IT'S BIPOLAR DISORDER, IDIOT. Geez.

that.is.all

Praying Hands

It's people like you that ruin this world. Ruin your children as well. I am willing to bet you are a morbidly obese person with fat kids. Put down your dumbass fairytale bible and take a walk. Stop letting your kids eat fattening foods just because you are a pig doesn't mean they have to be. You disgust me.

STFU.

lally

But her parents have refused to help her for a year, poured salt into the wound with Dr. Phil, have no jobs, plot and plan with KFED. KFED accuses her to be on illegal drugs? The best thing Sam and Adnan could do is to take a step back and take a vacation and not get in the fracas. Let the parents be exposed for who they are. Plus let the real "docs" speak for themselves.

TJ

And after all this Britney still choses to call Sam from the hospital on the hospital's payphone. Lynne Spears is a liar, and sois Jamie!! It is so obvious why this is all coming about, and why Lynne, and Jamie are leaking all these things now. Britney called Sam recently, and they are scared that they are not in total control of her yet,and probaly wil never be, so they are trying to shame Sam as much as possible. The Spears family are creepy, and deceitful, and when Britney comes out of the hospital their lies will probaby all be revealed. I really hope Sam sues them!!!

I knew it! That jerk messed her up even more... put him in jail!

special K

The only real victims here are her children...

me

When i think of britney crying on the kerb the other day then i read that he takes her phones off her and yells at her, that is mental abuse. also when he calls her things and makes her not take her medication. If this is true he could be arrested and charged. When she told him to get out her car i bet if there were no photogs their he wudnt have and that was the night she was taken in i bet he was a B a S t A r D to her wen they got in her house and pushed her over the edge once and for all

Michele

Maybe grinding up the pills was the only way he could get her to take her meds. I mean bi-polar is one thing ... Schizphrenia is another. This girl is seriously ill and a potential danger. Keep in mind you are reading what the parents testified. It could all be B.S. Where were they up to now? They stayed out of the picture until money was involved. And if Lufti DID rant that she was a bad mother and cared more about her pap boyfriend than her kids ....... are we suppose to attack him for telling the truth?

Nicole

www.homerspizza.com

right on the front page...this guys story about his experiences with Lutfi. Sounds very consistent with what Lynne Spears is saying.

mmmmm

CAN U SAY HOWARD K. STERN??????????????? ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!! LET'S JUST PRAY BRITNEY'S STORY HAS A BETTER ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that.is.all

BLAME ALI.

SHE INTRODUCED SAM TO BRITNEY.

ALI IS THE WORST.

FAT PIG HILLBILLY TRASH USING BRITNEY.

STUPID UGLY BITCH. LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

ALI YOU ARE NO BRITNEY AND NEVER WILL BE.

Victoria

BLOODY EFFIN' HELL....THIS GUY IS BONAFIDE CRAZY.... KEEP HIM THE HELL AWAY FROM BRIT........

NEVER TRUSTED HIM WHEN HE FIRST CAME ON THE SCENE...AND NOW I KNOW WHY.

name withheld

TMZ commentaters are mindless robots.............

Speak for yourself A S S HOLE