Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

jackie

The whole thing is horribly heartbreaking and I believe every word from Lynne. Such a private thing for us to see, but it is good to see it too. Not sure why her or Jackie didn't call the cops though. I wonder why Adnan let her stay there. I also wonder where Alie's head is at. I wonder if the Psychiatrist prescribed those drugs or if he just obtained them. I remember a couple of weeks ago I saw a pap vid of Brit and she asked to borrow a pap's phone and she said something like,"They keep hiding all of mine". No wonder we keep seeing her buying new phones. Think he drugged the In n Out food that Brit allegedly wanted? I think she is going to get the right help now. I am glad it's not too late. SCAM OVER LUTFI

George from Chicago

god bless brit and throw sam in jail

Erica

This story is absolutely disgusting! What a f**king creep. Big surprise that her life has been escalating downward since this piece of Sheite entered her life. My god, he is every parents nightmare. Tragic, tragic tragic.

sh

I had no idea that Sam had a car battery on her kitchen counter. I knew Sam was evil but, I had no idea as to the length he would go to. As for Adnan, I don't know about him either. He seems like he is only interested in money. Her parents were probably trying to get to her and Sam kept her isolated for his sick reasons.

Keep Sam far away from her and as for K-Fed....I agree he needs to stay away for the children's sake. He doesn't need to get mixed up in this. Those children need to be protected from this sad sad time.

Britney's parents are not money hungry, just trying to save one daughter and help the other one. Britney and her mom were on good terms before Sam and hopefully they can be that way again.

Ramone

Sam Lufti is...HOWARD K. STERN!!!

He druggd her up and made her look like a complete ASS

Come on a'll SAM was trying to pull an ANNA NICOLE...let's get her drugged up and then take ALL HER $$$

This guy should be put in PRISON!

anne2

I personaly believe that those 2 major whack job parents of her's know damn well that they are responsible for Britneys state of mind, and lack there of!

READ THIS!

Jbeargold

I believe that Britney has been severely abused by Sam ,I hope he gets alot of jail time, God Bless u Britney

tara

SHE'S A CON ARTIST, SHE'LL BE BACK TO NO GOOD SOON ENOUGH....PLUS SHE STEALS FROM EVERYONE

Lisa

I HOPE THIS CREEP IS CHARGED. HE IS A SOCIOPATH WHO HAS THREATENED AND HARRASSED OTHERS BEFORE BRITNEY AND THANK GOD HER PARENTS HAVE STEPPED IN AND GIVEN THIS GUY THE BOOT. I AM GLAD THE WORD IS OUT ABOUT THIS LOWLIFE..I HOPE HE IS HARRASSED WHEREVER HE GOES AND YOU CAN BET HE WILL BE MOUTHING OFF PRIVATE INFO ABOUT BRITNEY TO WHOEVER WILL PAY HIM..I HOPE THE MEDIA CAN HAVE SOME RESEPCT FOR BRITNEY AND HER FAMILY AND NOT GIVE THIS CREEP ANY ATTENTION WHATSOEVER...HE DOES NOT DESERVE HIS 15 MIN OF FAME. HIS LACK OF RESPECT FOR HER FAMILY AND BRITNEY IS SCARY..THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP BECAUSE IN NO TIME AT ALL HE WILL BE INVADING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE AND CAUSING MORE DRAMA. SHUT THE F**** DOWN!

why do we all have to have the same opinion

hes a psycho. commit him and get her some help!..

wow.. he hides her dog.... and i mean... OMG thats just the start

I have been reading about many scary things that that guy did to Britney Spears. Could they be true? The media have not given that guy's side of his relationship with Britney. What I have read are serious enough that the authorities should investigate them and if found to be true, that guy should be prosecuted and canned.

MARKI

Risperdal and Seroquel are prescription drugs used in the treatment of bipolar and schizophrenia. When Britney refused to take her medication as prescribed, the pills were ground and mixed with a food or beverage item. Essentially she had to be tricked into taking her medication. These drugs are only of benefit and NOT harm. They help to stabilize mood swings associated with bipolar disorders and help prevent psychotic episodes. It is quite common for someone with bipolar disorder to stop taking their medication because he/she mistakenly believes that they don't need it or don't like how the drugs make them feel. However, the mania that typically results from not taking medication is a total disaster. Often in a manic state a person will stay awake for days which makes the entire situation worse for the individual and anyone around them. It is like waiting for a bomb to go off. He/she could easily hurt himself/herself or injure or perhaps even kill someone else. Part of treating a manic patient, does involve getting them to sleep often through the use of medication. Sleep does help to "heal the brain" and the body. Britney was "drugged" for her own benefit. No matter whether it is at UCLA or at her home or wherever, Britney will always need medications. Bipolar disorder is a lifelong issue. It does not go away, It is just dealt with on a day by day basis. Britney's parents did know about her psychiatric disorder a long time ago, For Britney's parents to blame others for their daughters current situation is ridiculous and sad.

jenny

This totally reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith and Howard K Stern.... That blood sucker killed both Anna and her son... This Sam bastard will eventually kill Britney if he continues to be around her. Plus, why would anyone trust a guy named "Osama"??

larry

This may have been why she was telling the paps she was scared and always dragging them into her house. Maybe she was trying to get someone to notice how wrong things were with Lutfti.

how is someone blaming K-fed. This is happened after they split up. Jeez everything is his fault.

mcdanel

My husband takes risperdal for Intermittent Explosive Disorder; without it, he is a dangerous man.

Whatever Brit's relationship with Kevin may have been, one thing is clear, he successfully kept her on her medication. Everything has gone completely to hell since she left Kevin. When she sent that message saying she was divorcing him, I bet he wanted to jump for joy, excepting his worry for the kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments