Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

hemirra

They need to keep this psycho away from Britney. The poor girl cannot get a break from all the wackos around her.

shelva

Where is Sam today? Without Britney he won't have any $ to hire lawyers to try to get Britney back. He probably lined his savings account while he was involved though-but that $ won't last forever. He is a sick, twisted, manipulative screw-up that obviously has some major issues himself. I can't believe he was giving her Seroquel and then parading her in public allowing photographers to be in her face. I'm surprised she didn't exhibit even more bizarre behavior-she had to be freaking out with all of those cameras in her face, wondering where her kids are, wondering why she doesn't have her kids-how much was old Sam boy involved in the night she wouldn't release her son? He needs to be incarcerated for a long long time!

J.T.

You know the girl did seem to just all the sudden go nuts after K-fed was gone and Sam had her to himself. And the paps always seemed to know where she was and what she was doing more than any other star (can you say set up). Something smells iffy here.

jen jen

this article is sooo poorly written it is hard to undrestand. the paragraph begining with: "at one point..." who is being quoted, the dad or the doctors? both? maybe i need more coffee. tmz makes so much money off these stories/celebs...cant they afford better writers?

new tv shows

Sam Lufti is a devil in Britney's life, he's the culprit why Britney is miserable

sjch

This is Really Really Sad some stupid Low life can't get a job so he wants to use an inoccent Girl that workrd hard to get what she has got. Someone Needs to Kick his A@$. I Feel really Bad for her parents her family and friends Kevin looks like a saint next to sam. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to her Friends and Family. I hope she Gets Well.

michelle

Los Angeles District Attorney's Office:

webmail@da.lacounty.gov

Los Angeles Police Department:

24-Hour Anonymous Tip Line
1-877-LAWFULL
(1-877-529-3855)

Narcotics Hotline
800-662-BUST (2878)

Write, call - Osama Lutfi deserves to be investigated for ALL of his crimes.

If anyone here knows better contact info or different people to contact, please post it.

just me

#842. He needs to be punished..Cant he be arrested like today?

Posted at 10:05AM on Feb 6th 2008 by Anne Marie

No, not unless Lynne or Jamie file a criminal complaint with the police. This is a temporary restraining order issued in an ex parte legal proceeding (a one-party hearing), and it is valid only until a hearing is held on the petition (usually within 14 days) with both parties present, assuming Sam does appear to answer and contest the order. The judge can do pretty much what he/she wants to do if Sam doen't appear to contest the apropriateness of the order. But if Sam doesn't appear to contest it, it is possible (based on the allegations in the petition) for a judge to order a criminal investigation. Those allegations expose Sam to numerous possible crimes he could be charged with and judges have a tendency to accept allegations as fact when they are not contested. So I think it is in Sams best to at least appear to deny the allegations at the hearing.

sunkist

What the Hell! Obviously, get rid of the creep! BUT - that said - what is going on with Lynne Spears! If someone was treating my child like that I would tell hit the road! THIS IS HOWARD STERN/ANNA NICOLE ALL OVER AGAIN!

maryland

There has to be more than meets the eye. Someone was giving her something, and my guess would be the one who is around when she god forbid loses it. Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that would be you.

marti444

All this is ridiculous!! Her family should have seen this coming years ago as far as Britney's career. When she was on top and bringing in monies from concerts, endorsements, etc. she and her family should have sat down and made decisions back then as to who was going to help keep things under control and what type of people were around her!!! This type of thing was bound to happen because Brit wasn't keeping up with things so her family members should have been there to help her!! NOW, they're trying to get things under control and poor Britney is out of her mind with these jackasses that have taken over her life!!!! If I were the parents, I'd keep her in the hospital under she gets whatever help she needs and FIRE EVERYONE ELSE and start fresh with new people. GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE!! GOOD GRIEF!! And keep those damned paps out the way. Get her some real body guards to keep those asses off of her and let her have some sort of peace!!!

emmie

I knew it! I just told my friend, husband and sister the same thing 4 days ago...

michelle

Please sign this petition to have a criminal investigation opened against Osama Lutfi.

www.ipetitions.com/petition/investigateosamalutfi

It will be sent to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Feel free to post this link on other blogs. This man is a menace and has committed crimes that he deserves to be investigated for.

Stength is in numbers, so please sign and pass on.

a fan

you can check drug interactions for seroquel, risperdal and adderall here:

ginger

Osama Bin Lufti must GO AWAY!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments